Reviews for A Step You Can't Take Back
Random user chapter 1 . 7/7
Awesome bro
EdTheBeast chapter 1 . 6/24
A great Angst must read H/H Story!
odonnellzoo99 chapter 1 . 6/18
I have to be honest and say that I didn't enjoy this one as much. This Harry came across as a more selfish Harry than you normally write him and Hermione seems more codependent. I admit that they are hormonal young people that have been through a lot, so this isn't critical of the quality of the story. It is possible that it is more realistic, considering what they've recently endured. I've just found myself more irritated with them and caring less about them than I normally do in your stories.
SamMax chapter 1 . 12/13/2021
Loved, loved this story. Perfection. You’re an amazing writer and this story deserves more love and views
Taale chapter 1 . 7/9/2021
My poor heart. This was a really nice and sweet story. Thank you.
4fundaore chapter 1 . 7/3/2021
Thanks
Hinate chapter 1 . 4/30/2021
Harry Hermione... forever...
at times Harry made me mad... but Hermione just was something... and the end Harry really did it... it was perfect... thank you..
to chapter 1 . 4/21/2021
щшрщш
HarryPottersFish chapter 1 . 3/11/2021
Very instructive guide enjoyed thoroughly even if some mishaps in the story very good thanks for the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2020
Great story. It had a wonderful pacing and flow to it aswell. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Adonisx chapter 1 . 9/5/2020
so cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2020
It was amazing, interesting and I loved how they told it
StarlingChild4 chapter 1 . 7/10/2020
THIS is my kind of self-indulgence! Romantic fluff AND angst? Harry's terror about falling in love because of his lack of affection growing up, Hermione's conflicted feelings over understanding and frustration? Some implied smuttiness in the end? A dramatic love confession and romantic flight for some privacy?! *chef's kiss* YASSSSSSS GIMME MORE PLEASE *HEART EYES*

Also: a thousand and one THANK YOUS for keeping Ron their best friend (and shipping him with Luna, which is a lowkey OTP of mine) and Ginny as well. It's so refreshing, and I'm always grateful to find Harmony fics that have Positive Weasley Representation :D
Granger chapter 1 . 4/26/2020
Wow! Greatest one I've read today.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2019