Reviews for Love of a Mate
jenkent chapter 25 . 8/19
I absolutely loved this story! Beautifully written and great storyline. I kinda wished that we could have read about Hermione having their child, but I love how you ended it too. Again, great job.
jenkent chapter 7 . 8/18
I love how you wrote Ginny in this chapter. She's not letting Hermione overthink, which is awesome.
jenkent chapter 3 . 8/18
This chapter was great. It made me chuckle and reminded me of how my husband and I were when we started texting and dating.
jenkent chapter 2 . 8/18
I am loving this story so far. Cool concept. I honestly had to chuckle a bit at how formal their letter were, especially since we know the truth.
hshepherd1235 chapter 25 . 8/16
This is one of the best fics I have ever read! It is such an amazing read as it is written so well. Thanks so much for sharing this fic xx
katieenicolee chapter 4 . 7/11
Awww I love Narcissa! I love nice motherly types
Loved this story! You hav3 true talent and a wonderful gift. Thank you for sharing it with all of us!
MotherOfStormborn chapter 14 . 6/30
I don't usually comment on stories but I have to say I love the way you write Hermione and Ginny. They are just how I imagine the characters to be, strong independent witches who went through a war and can look after themselves.
jessiy chapter 25 . 6/28
I really enjoyed reading this story! It had all the bits I was looking for when I searched for something lighthearted that would leave me smiling at the end. Well done as usual.
emiliesarah chapter 25 . 6/21
So, I loved the idea behind this story and there aren't many well-written veela Draco fics that I've found. However, this was extremely fast paced and I wish there wasn't so many jumps. The writing was good, unfortunately there was a lot left out and it felt like you just wanted to end it quickly.
Doristarazona chapter 1 . 6/19
Hi, how are you? I have to apologise because I didn't write this review before. I was so busy that I forgot to read this last chapter. All the story beautiful and awesome, but I felt sad because of Lucius, of course he deserved punishment of his crimes, but that torture was really cruel, even for him. But at least Draco now is in peace with him and is happy with Hermione and the new family they all started. I want to say thank you for writing all these beautiful stories. Please keep taking care of yourself, and keep doing whatever makes you happy.

XOXO
Doris
P.S. I send my review incomplete, I am so sorry because of that. See you in your others stories.
Doristarazona chapter 25 . 6/19
Well, poo. I was hoping Lucius would make a full or almost-full recovery and be bouncing his veela grandkids on his knee.

Great story! You did a fantastic job with pacing and descriptions, and the characters really were IN character - you just emphasized other parts of who they are as needed and you pulled it off! Well done!
Awww, if Lucius is innocent-ish, I hope he survives. Very curious as to what's going on there?
I'm so glad Theo's still a good guy, feel badly for him that no one noticed he wasn't himself for a year though. BAD FRIENDS, BAD!
1,025 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »