Reviews for Love of a Mate
katieenicolee chapter 4 . 7/11
Awww I love Narcissa! I love nice motherly types
Loved this story! You hav3 true talent and a wonderful gift. Thank you for sharing it with all of us!
MotherOfStormborn chapter 14 . 6/30
I don't usually comment on stories but I have to say I love the way you write Hermione and Ginny. They are just how I imagine the characters to be, strong independent witches who went through a war and can look after themselves.
jessiy chapter 25 . 6/28
I really enjoyed reading this story! It had all the bits I was looking for when I searched for something lighthearted that would leave me smiling at the end. Well done as usual.
emiliesarah chapter 25 . 6/21
So, I loved the idea behind this story and there aren't many well-written veela Draco fics that I've found. However, this was extremely fast paced and I wish there wasn't so many jumps. The writing was good, unfortunately there was a lot left out and it felt like you just wanted to end it quickly.
Doristarazona chapter 1 . 6/19
Hi, how are you? I have to apologise because I didn't write this review before. I was so busy that I forgot to read this last chapter. All the story beautiful and awesome, but I felt sad because of Lucius, of course he deserved punishment of his crimes, but that torture was really cruel, even for him. But at least Draco now is in peace with him and is happy with Hermione and the new family they all started. I want to say thank you for writing all these beautiful stories. Please keep taking care of yourself, and keep doing whatever makes you happy.

XOXO
Doris
P.S. I send my review incomplete, I am so sorry because of that. See you in your others stories.
Doristarazona chapter 25 . 6/19
Well, poo. I was hoping Lucius would make a full or almost-full recovery and be bouncing his veela grandkids on his knee.

Great story! You did a fantastic job with pacing and descriptions, and the characters really were IN character - you just emphasized other parts of who they are as needed and you pulled it off! Well done!
Awww, if Lucius is innocent-ish, I hope he survives. Very curious as to what's going on there?
I'm so glad Theo's still a good guy, feel badly for him that no one noticed he wasn't himself for a year though. BAD FRIENDS, BAD!
(During what are supposed to be emergency situations, please don't have the main characters standing around talking and discussing and planning and commenting and supposition'ing and and and...have them get right to the action instead...much more believable.)

I'm not seeing a problem - kill the killers to protect, torture the torturers to protect, it only makes sense.
Awww, poor Theo...Draco really shouldn't have dropped him so hard that he bounced and broke his brain...I'm sure Hermione will fix that right up for him though.
(Gotta be careful with chapters like this in that it would be so very, very easy for Draco's "need" to become controlling rather than sweet.)
As far as sex scenes and their choreography go, that was well done. Good job!
No worries about the sex scene (I hate when fanfic writers call them "lemons" - they're not citrus; they're sex scenes! *obligatory ugh*). In my - and probably just my - opinion they very, very rarely add anything worthwhile to a story and often actually detract FROM the story. They're just chorographies of hands, penises, vaginas, and nipples with some lip action scattered about.
1,020 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »