Reviews for Love of a Mate
dyslexic penquin chapter 7 . 2/19
I love Ginny! Stop overthinking and just do it!
Livia chapter 24 . 2/14
So I had planned to just read a chapter or maybe two but your writing is so great that I couldn’t stop reading. I think I said it yesterday but that opinion has not changed after 24 chapters: You are a genius! I love the way you describe Hermione‘s and Draco‘s relationship and how it evolves and builds. I just adore how you write Hermione, Narcissa and Ginny! And it amuses me how afraid all the men are of them. Thank you for the wonderful 24 chapters, I can only hope that you have more planned as I can’t wait to know how this all ends
Livia chapter 7 . 2/13
Ginny makes me laugh so much! And so it begins the story of how, can’t wait to read further
Livia chapter 5 . 2/13
You are a genius! I just read the first five chapters and I’m in love with this story! I especually love the interaction you wrote between Hermione, Narcissa and Draco in this last chapter I just read.
PinkGuildKnight chapter 24 . 2/8
This is such an interesting story! Can't wait for the next update
Novel's addict chapter 24 . 2/4
Loved how creative this story is.. and what a twist!
I was BOTWP chapter 24 . 1/29
Guess who finally got caught up on this story? No, it wasn't my husband. Can you imagine that? Hell would be frozen over with pigs flying over it, doing loop-the-loops, before that happened. Please don't die from laughing. The answer is me. *whispers* But you already knew that.
livelovelaugh91 chapter 9 . 1/19
Great! The ball went off without a hitch!
livelovelaugh91 chapter 6 . 1/19
I love a sad stories. Bring on the memories, I've got my tissues ready.
livelovelaugh91 chapter 5 . 1/19
I love how Hermione is shocking everyone with her tales about what happened in school. lol. It makes me wonder what the other students THINK happened and what gossip was circulating surrounding those events! Great chapter! I looove their banter.
livelovelaugh91 chapter 4 . 1/19
I love their daughter-in-law and mother-in-law bonding.
livelovelaugh91 chapter 3 . 1/19
we shall see... all this excitement and they haven't even met yet!
livelovelaugh91 chapter 2 . 1/17
I cannot wait for this ball!
vbiggs03 chapter 24 . 1/15
I'm so happy to see this updated, I adore this story and re-read it all the time.
Sierra.mannnnn chapter 24 . 1/11
oh my goodness please finish this