Reviews for Never Forget You
Anastasia Who chapter 16 . 11/7/2003
That's very sweet, but that's not exactly the way it happened in the book. I'm sure you already know that though. I still thought it was sweet. Really great job. You are such a good writer.
Anastasia Who chapter 15 . 11/7/2003
You were right. I need a tissue. *wipes eyes* That was so sad, but so sweet. I love this story. I am putting it on my favorites list. *sniff* I'm so glad I read it.
Anastasia Who chapter 7 . 11/7/2003
Cool, I love this story, even if it is a little off. That's okay. I have to go read more now.
Anastasia Who chapter 4 . 11/5/2003
hm... interesting. I am really liking this story. I can't finish now, but I'll be back later.
Anastasia Who chapter 2 . 11/5/2003
Okay now I'm on this story and *sniff* I think it is *sniff* going to be really sad. It sounds really good though. *sniff* *sniff* I'll go read the rest now.
mousegal chapter 16 . 8/25/2003
Hi!

I really loved your alternate ending - I don't know which I preferred the best, I loved them both. But I think that the alternate ending is great bcos it shows how devoted Sam is to Frodo, that he is even willing to leave behind his wife and children.

A brilliant story!

Luv Mousegal. xx.
mousegal chapter 15 . 8/25/2003
Hi Sarah!

I really don't have the words to express what a brilliant story I have just read.

I was on such an emotional roller-coaster when reading our story... I cried at the part when Sam discovered that Frodo couldn't remember him...and I laughed at the parts where Merry and Pippin were drunk!

But I think this last chapter has got to be the most saddest thing I've ever read...I couldn't stop crying - and I still am now while I'm writing this.

Nothing I've ever read has made me cry before.

I think that you have a brilliant way of writing stories - there's always a great continuity, and I like the way that you add humour to a story, but at the same time the story is extremely sad.

There are no words I can say to give high enough praise for this wonderful story.

Luv Mousegal.
Darlin chapter 17 . 8/10/2003
Hey, I'm just seeing this update and wanted to say you're welcome. I enjoyed the story very much which is why I wanted longer chapters but no need to apologize.

It's very nice of you to thank us and I enjoyed the alternate ending though I'm torn between the two endings. It's cool to see them both. Take care.
Katherine33 Lanci111-Syn144 chapter 17 . 4/25/2003
I loved your story. It was just excellent, probably the best story I've read on . You are so talented. I liked how you put the song in the last chapter. I was almost crying. I thought the alternate ending was better than the original one but that still was awesome.I hope you will write more stories like this and post them.

-Katherine33 Lanci1-Syn144
SilverMuse again too lazy to sign in chapter 16 . 4/24/2003
Hey Sarah! Loved both endings, can't decide which one i liked better...they both had really good description and good writing ethic...

I'll review the rest now... ;)
Only Human chapter 16 . 4/23/2003
Thank-you for adding your alternate ending, I know I asked for it enough. But the other ending is better than this one. Sam would never leave Rose and his children, don't you know. Yes, he loved Frodo and all, missed him something terrible I'm sure(I know how that is-my friend Taryn ran away from home nearly four years ago, but she called me on April 18-finally, I'm so happy-hehe) Anyway, but Sam also has loyalties to his wife which is the strongest bond between two people. Marriage is more binding than friendship(or at least it should be). So anyway, yes Sam would eventually get to see Frodo again, but not until after Rose died. And why would Rose understand? I mean, come on, your husband walks his friend to the docks to bid a fond farewell and then just up and decides to leave with his friend. Some husband he would be. How would Rose and the children support themselves? It's just not feasible. Sam is SO not like that. He is loyal to a fault, but he knows where his loyalties lie. And they lie first with his wife which is why he stayed behind in the first place.

So there, I've said my piece.

Other than that, though, it was a good story. The original ending was better.
crazytook chapter 16 . 4/22/2003
AW! but man, poor rosie! i feel bad for her! oh well, it all works. kudos!

-crazytook
Samwise the Brave chapter 16 . 4/22/2003
That was sad but don't you think that Rose-girl would be sad?It's kinda abrupt that he's going with Frodo. Anyway, it was a good fic!
LegyLuva chapter 16 . 4/22/2003
This is also a very good ending but I prefer the first one as you already know. Anyway, kinda sad that this is over now. I liked this story.
CheshireCat46 chapter 15 . 4/1/2003
aw, that was so sad! that story was really good...you should write more like it.