Reviews for The Stormreaver
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 133 . 1/25
As someone who was a fairly devout Demon Hunter for a while, I highly appreciate this chapter
Johnsmythe4059 chapter 169 . 1/20
everyone please go to YouTube and search for Faykan undol and subscribe to his channel please...
ZeroGs22 chapter 169 . 1/16
it seems like we might not be getting the horde vs ally plot of cata and mist with the way things are going which is good because it was a stupid plot

though i do wonder if you will bring up shadowlands because technically the shadowlands in its own lore is connected to the whole WoW multiverse so technically the jailer is canonically already dead in fanfics

thank you for the chapter and this whole story
Crab Pulsar chapter 169 . 1/16
Good chapter. I kind of wish the Trial of the Crusader part was a bit longer, but I can understand as there is a lot of ground to cover here.
Fez8745 chapter 169 . 1/15
Another amazing chapter.
Thristan chapter 169 . 1/15
Way to out class the the others Teg'Ramm
The best WC2 fanfic is a harry potter xover. Eagerly awaiting updates, and congratulations
mukkaar chapter 1 . 12/20/2022
Man, this seems interesting. But totally wrong side goddamn! And I'm not fan of villain mc's.
Guest chapter 167 . 12/14/2022
A beautiful chapter. When is the next chapter?
Ahtu chapter 3 . 12/13/2022
W8 what? Khadgar already scried the boy before? Why wouldn't he know who he is now? I at first assumed he was just looking to get him somewhere it would be safe to contain him, and rid him of his indoctrination... But how could he not remember the apprentice of his greatest rival/nemesis?

And Kel'thuzad now? Do you intend to only have him learn dark magic of all sorts? Utterly wasteful, in my personal opinion, they're pretty much soley destructive.

Why is a full blown psychopath btw? His behaviour actually makes no sense. I understand that at 5yrs old he didn't get everything about right and wrong - But he actually had attachments, and some things are just in human nature itself. And he's currently acting like an absolute paradox. He also understands that he is the same as the humans around him there, and he understands that. Since he's capable of empathy, according to the story, it makes no sense that he feels nothing for what he and his fellows do to them.

Again you've created a paradox: He both is, and isn't a psychopath somehow.
Boredom174 chapter 139 . 12/10/2022
In response to your start of chapter AN, I would propose something around the time of Legion followed shortly by the N'zoth manipulations. I've read through the story before, though only when it had 152 chapters, and I believe you'd mentioned around then that the Dread lords true master was Zovaal already. I'm guessing you're going to go the route of Voldemort taking the Helm of Domination for himself, and either going dormant for several years like in game or becoming his own faction and plans and maybe in the background he begins to assault the shadowlands trying to get there to destroy Zovaal. If the latter, I could easily see him being too prideful and trying to remain a secret but eventually reaching out to the DH for aid. On the other hand, if you keep going the route of the expansions, you could, during the Cataclysm events, have a legit reason to bring N'zoth in early. With C'thun and Yoggsie most likely slain by the time Arthas gets dealt with, N will be the last full Old God. If he's slain during Cata then ending it the Legion timeframe could make more sense, though I've seen you include Shadowlands details so maybe I'm too late for the poll or whatever. Either way I'm a big fan of your story, and I hope you keep writing this story to completion.
Dasgun chapter 1 . 11/20/2022
Doran's Ring chapter 167 . 11/15/2022
This arc into northlend couldn’t be more perfectly timed lol, just as WOTLK classic came out lol. Replay the Wrath zones and story quests! Perfect alignment for where Nobutan is at right now! :D
Thristan chapter 167 . 11/15/2022
The best thing that happened during the Expansion where the Burning Crusade was stopped was the death of Naaru especially Xe'ra
WithinTheMadness chapter 165 . 11/11/2022
I've never liked Tyrande. Yeah, she's immortal, time is immaterial.
But how long have these "young races" been tromping about now? It's been a few thousand years, it's time to accept things have changed.

It'll be interesting to see her actively stand against Nabu'. I'm looking forward to it
1,679 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »