Reviews for The Stormreaver
SheepReaper chapter 182 . 2/18
Please, I'm begging you. Use the read aloud feature on the FFN app. 100% of my consumption is using read aloud. Your section breaks made me jump out of my skin as I was listening before bed. I thought i was being haunted. I understand that FFN upgraded the default voice, but they dont give us a dictionary editor feature, so I can't do anything about it. I use this feature for convenience and multitasking, but I'm sure there are many that use it for accessibility. I'm not going to stop listening, but I would really appreciate not being haunted.
Vampireking40 chapter 9 . 2/15
From what I can tell from the sorting Nobu'tan and Harry are two different boys. Yet it almost seems like they are the same person such as when there in Godric Hollow Harry is not the one seeing his parents grave it is the other boy. Who exactly is Nobu'tan?
Canute66 chapter 180 . 12/16/2023
I am glad to read a new chapter. I always love this story and it is one of my all time favorites. I hope to read more when they are ready.
fooplaya chapter 14 . 11/20/2023
oh, nevermind for my last comment lol. I see you answer that in the A/N here :P
fooplaya chapter 13 . 11/20/2023
So I admittedly know little of WoW's lore, most of it is from reading other fics and wiki dives, but I thought the Void and the Twisting Nether were two different things?
Guwast chapter 179 . 11/17/2023
So... did Sirius pull a Maraad?
Omega97 chapter 179 . 11/15/2023
Now Arthas will stand as the lion before the lambs...and they do not fear...they WILL NOT fear...
ianramos22 chapter 178 . 11/3/2023
This Story is been a great adventure for me to enjoy. Please continue writing it is excellent.
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 178 . 10/20/2023
Litch King Harry? Please? Please I beg you! The first Litch King was a Warlock and everything! It canonically could work!
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 177 . 9/16/2023
The madman gives me Bonesaw Vibes, which btw, is making me desperately crave a Worm/Warcaft crossover, that is basically Undying Scarab, but Taylor has an undead Bonesaw to help her.
Omega97 chapter 176 . 8/16/2023
Man...I can't wait for the fight with Dranosh Saurfang...and possibly the Death Knight Nek'rosh Skullcrusher.
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 176 . 8/15/2023
Dont burn yourself out mate, it’ll be better dor your story long term if you take breaks when you need them alright?
Flametusk chapter 175 . 7/21/2023
After a few weeks, I've finally caught up! This is one of my favourite stories I've read yet, one of the few to keep me wanting more and more after over a hundred chapters, and in fact, I actually started playing WoW Classic after reading this!
Rayjleon chapter 53 . 7/15/2023
Its quite disapointing that u added a time skip before here moved worlds, especially that its when hes in his 30s im sure ur gonna speek on thes past years that we missed in later chapters, but i was under the understanding that we would see him here within a couple of days at the most of him opening the portal for the legend, giving us a still yong Harry and much more room for him to grow, along with a longer story, even if he has a longer life span, the idea of him still being younger and having much more room even mentally to grow adds more to the story, and now that I mention that, im quite confused, early on in the story we were given the veiw of his master discuss harrys demon transformation, and being curious of what would happen if it would be permanent for him, that along with the talks of changes of harrys body that have been mentioned scarcely through the story so far, have led me to believe in a form of for shadowing, but seeing as u have already made him 30 I highly doubt any thing of the sort is likely since hes still apears to be fully human, from what has been inferred from this chapter, quite disappointing
Guest chapter 12 . 7/3/2023
MC not able to just SHUT THE FUCK UP. Doesn't make any sense. If someone asks you for your valuable secrets, you just DON'T ANSWER. wth!
1,711 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »