Reviews for What a Beautiful Beacon
IcyStream chapter 1 . 11/29/2018
Why the fuck does nearly everybody but Jaune have hamon!? I thought it was like one in a million! How are you going to have a good main character if all his teammates outshine him!?
cyzja922 chapter 1 . 3/26/2018
The story is smooth, not much to say but keep up the good work
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
Plus the story is going smoothly dude.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
I hope to see more chapters and since jukebox hero is based on star platinum. does it also have a form of time stop. And this has nothing to do with the story but have you seen the blazblue cross tag battle trailer.
Johnny Spectre chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Yare yare... this is unique, I hope it does well. As for Jaune's Stand, I hope the Arrow can make it better.
D C JoKeR H S chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
XD OMG THIS IS AWESOME! XD
ARSLOTHES chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
Really interesting hope to see it updated again soon
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
What a beautiful duwang.
Shadow Joestar chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
KO awesomeness of the start, hope to see more actions and more stand users appear.
Masked Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
I will begin with the good sides:

- it is well written
- the grammar is good aside from a few errors.

Now to the bad side, you didn't truly succeeded in fusing the two universe.

First there is the use of ripple where you wanted to replace aura with it, but the fact is that the mecanics behind the two are too differents, but you still have the characters fighting like canon.

Then there is the fact that you basically changed the grimm to be immune to bullets but still have the characters use them which make the hunters in your AU basically stupid (sorry can't find another term for that), at least until a reason is given.

The second point can be easily corrected by giving a justification, but the first isn't you truly will have to reassess the crossover and the mecanics of the two universe and see what mesh together and what doesn't, then you will have to take into account what the change that each makes to the canon that your using as a base (for example here you are using the rwby canon with the jojo rules making the changes) and then rewrite all.

Now that was my objective opinion, let's go now to my opinion as a jojo fanboy.

How could Dio be defeated with the current stand that Jaune has. Frankly without star platinum, Dio could not have been defeated with his use of the world, and I know that generally fights between stand users is more based on strategy, but the fight against dio is one of the few exception in it's last stretch and even then it was mostly one sided because ot the world time stop. That's what I find confusing in your story currently. Well it's an AU so there is bound to be changes but well my inner fanboy is crying blood tears.

Still aside from that I wait to see what you will do and wish you luck on your endeavor.
Volthoom chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
Hey it's here as well!

NIGRIS, Semblances, the Maidens and Aura aren't a thing in this story. Hamon/Sendo,Ripple, Dust, The Grimm, and Stands are however things in this story.
Carnival Hex chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
You expected a good review, but it was me, DIO!
(btw it was a good story crossover and cant wait for more :)
Mr.Green37 chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
Okay that was pretty cool. And it's nice seeing Hamon getting the treatment it deserves.

On a side note: will anything or anyone from the previous parts return? Like Hierophant Green(the best Stand) Hol Horse, or since Araki forgot about him, Santana?
DaManWOFear chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
What a beautiful Beacon *chew*
kerrowe chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
I am now interested... I hope this story works out for you. Feels a bit on the rushed side a bit, but I wouldn't know to fix that for my tastes.

I hope you have some plans on how to go about using "Jukebox Hero." Stand trickery seems to be very important, more so for someone who actually fought DIO.

As a question, how flexible is the placement and amount of force fields that can be used?
When does the effect stop? Over time or at will or even if he gets too far away or knocked out?
Seems like it might be handy on trapping objects or on that shield of his so others might be able to exploit some of the defensive properties of the force field placement and not just Jaune.
And as a random question, if he used the force field on the floor or his shoes... could he jump really high?

Either way, just letting all of questioning rants for your story, since I am interested in how it might work out.
Hoping for more.