Reviews for Preserving You
starfiction123 chapter 4 . 6/15
I love this so much more than the current "Flash" on cw season where flash is trying to save Iris from her date of dying in the future though its similar with the parallel worlds and stuff lol! I love this soooo much more!
KMsupergirl chapter 4 . 6/7
You bet I'll stick around! This fic was off on a good start and I'm sure it'll continue to be :)
MissMJS chapter 4 . 3/4
Pfft, please! I woulda stuck around anyway, dare or not!
Stuff's gonna get crazy? Ohhhh buddy, I better fasten my seatbelt then!
As a fellow college student, I extend my sympathies to you and shall understandingly wait for another chapter!
EE chapter 1 . 3/2
Story is overall good...keep it up. Please consider using the filter options for better story view results.
Dark Speed Demon chapter 4 . 2/28
CHU R BAC BRUH!

LOL! Sorry about that! Great chapter as usual! I can't wait to see where this is going!
IT'S NO USE I'M OUTTA USE chapter 4 . 2/27
Ah! You're back~

This was a lovely chapter~~~ Sonic was so sweet and this Shadow was quite mysterious. Can't wait for more~
SonicStory chapter 4 . 2/24
WOOP WOOP YOU'RE BACK
Great chappie! Update ASAP
The Phoenix Ninja101 chapter 4 . 2/23
OMYGHAD! Shadow! SWUUUEEEE! Update when you can!
cmaster6000 chapter 4 . 2/23
Waaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiittttttiiiiiiingggggggggg ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Good story btw
Mr.Icecream03 chapter 3 . 9/25/2016
I'm really looking forward to the rest of this story. It is my current favorite. I love how you write there reactions how you write 'it struck Sonic and Tails more than it did to Amy'- like that, this makes the scene even more impactful. Thank you for writing:)
SpeedsMyGame chapter 3 . 9/24/2016
Oh you evil person. Cliffhangers are my enemy!
It's awfully strange that I read this on the 23rd, I thought I wrote a review on the day, but I realised it wasn't there! I love the rivalry between Amy and Rouge. It's rather entertaining. Knuckles should marry the emerald, it's better for him ! I love the creativity of the fact that you put September 23rd as her birthday, since that's when Sonic CD was initially released. I can't wait for the next chapter! This was definitely worth the wait.
SpeedsMyGame chapter 3 . 9/24/2016
It was her birthday yesterday! September 23, the initial release date of Sonic CD. Can't wait the next chapter! I love your stories!
IT'S NO USE I'M OUTTA USE chapter 3 . 9/20/2016
Ooooooh, that Knucklehead! I swear he's married to the emerald! Great job as usual and I can't wait for me~
starfiction123 chapter 3 . 9/20/2016
This is fudging genius! Very well written true to character true to form suspenseful intende and touching! If I could think of any song for this it'd be "how to save a life" from the fray. It matches with this nicely!
KitKat chapter 3 . 9/18/2016
Yay you uploaded and on my birthday too! - This is the best present ever! I wasn't able to read since I was sooo busy but reading this now made me soo happy and intrigued as to what will happen next.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »