Reviews for Preserving You
IT'S NO USE I'M OUTTA USE chapter 5 . 11/16
AAAAAA FINALLLYYYYYYY! I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK WITH ANOTHER GREAT CHAPTER AND AAAAA I'M JUST TOO HAPPY XD I feel ya with college man, I'm already close to university and get little to no time with creating stuff for the Sonic fandom. But overall, great job!
Lynkia chapter 5 . 11/16
WOWOWWW THIS STORY IS AMAZING CAN’T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER
Lady Sonamy chapter 5 . 11/9
Can't wait to see what comes next. Glad you decided to continue with your writing.
SonicStory chapter 5 . 11/9
I JUST SCREAMED. THANK YOU FOR FINALLY COMING BACK SJSJSISJ I'M SO EXCITED, AND YOU BRINGING BACK NOTHING BUT CUPID? MY ENITIRE DAY HAS BEEN MADE.

Sorry for being extra. Anyways great chapter xD
SpeedsMyGame chapter 5 . 11/9
Glad to have you back! Love the song btw, which reminds me that I have to give you a list of some! The story’s starting to frustrate me and is giving me anxiety–which is good. I love frustration in a story. But, why Rouge why?

Anyway, I can’t wait for the next chapter. I’ve been anticipating this one for a while, and I hope that the next chapter won’t be in a long time, but that’s ok. I hope you do well in college, too.

Your stories are always amazing (Serendipity is a work of art) and I can’t wait to see how this turns out–although I don’t want it to end soon haha.
AmegakureAngel chapter 5 . 11/9
yay new chapter! and it was great!
MissMJS chapter 5 . 11/8
My! It has been a long time! I totally hear you about college; I’m in that same boat. T_T
A turning point, eh? Ooooohhhhh boy!
Happy to see this updated!
starfiction123 chapter 4 . 6/15
I love this so much more than the current "Flash" on cw season where flash is trying to save Iris from her date of dying in the future though its similar with the parallel worlds and stuff lol! I love this soooo much more!
KMsupergirl chapter 4 . 6/7
You bet I'll stick around! This fic was off on a good start and I'm sure it'll continue to be :)
MissMJS chapter 4 . 3/4
Pfft, please! I woulda stuck around anyway, dare or not!
Stuff's gonna get crazy? Ohhhh buddy, I better fasten my seatbelt then!
As a fellow college student, I extend my sympathies to you and shall understandingly wait for another chapter!
EE chapter 1 . 3/2
Story is overall good...keep it up. Please consider using the filter options for better story view results.
Dark Speed Demon chapter 4 . 2/28
CHU R BAC BRUH!

LOL! Sorry about that! Great chapter as usual! I can't wait to see where this is going!
IT'S NO USE I'M OUTTA USE chapter 4 . 2/27
Ah! You're back~

This was a lovely chapter~~~ Sonic was so sweet and this Shadow was quite mysterious. Can't wait for more~
SonicStory chapter 4 . 2/24
WOOP WOOP YOU'RE BACK
Great chappie! Update ASAP
The Phoenix Ninja101 chapter 4 . 2/23
OMYGHAD! Shadow! SWUUUEEEE! Update when you can!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »