Reviews for Hold on to Me
Ester Shadow chapter 3 . 7/26/2017
i love it
Lordel chapter 3 . 7/19/2017
I only just found this story and I really hope that you get to continue it. I really like this version of the characters - would love to see where you take them
girlcanwrite16 chapter 3 . 2/18/2017
love this story!
book lover 156 chapter 3 . 11/29/2016
I love the bickering in this story, i dident realize it when I was reading the books but that is what I love about their relationship. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/12/2016
Nnnoooooo and I was getting good plz finish I love this story amazing!️️️️
XaBlackRoseX chapter 3 . 11/8/2016
Will you continue?
Akatsuki'sBloodyNekoNinja chapter 3 . 11/4/2016
Update soon please!
Silver. Whisper chapter 3 . 9/11/2016
I love this story. It's everything I want in a bella and Jacob romance. For bella to get her shit together and realise Jacob is everything she could ever need or want. Thank you so much for sharing and I look forward to reading future chapters.
Sincerest regards.
craftywitchywoman chapter 3 . 8/14/2016
can't wait for the next chapter
hulahoople chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
Where is the rest of it
Death's Champion chapter 3 . 7/11/2016
Yes Yes! Exactly what I've been looking for since I finished Eclipse. I had forgotten about Bella's relationship with Jacob and I was really hoping to find a fan fiction that explored that path. Keep Going!
Simply Liquid Moonlight chapter 3 . 7/10/2016
A well written, beautiful story. I am eager to read more.
Somistaa chapter 3 . 7/5/2016
I just love how you make Jake so sweet and personable, just how he is. Your little details of how he smirks and things like that make you love him. I also love how you set the scene without rushing things! I'm liking this! Post fast :)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/27/2016
Love it update soon
megan39 chapter 3 . 6/21/2016
I definitely liked this chapter! It's interesting how once she took that first big step in deciding to stop holding onto Edward, she's quickly realizing how deep her feelings for Jake run. She's also wanting to take charge of her life again. I like this Bella, and I'm pretty sure Jake's going to like not having to compete with Edward's memory. However, if Charlie catches Jake sleeping in Bella's bed, their new romance might be off to a rocky start... :)