Reviews for The Lantern House
Bevey99 chapter 24 . 10/17
Brilliant! A good read all the way through. Thank you for writing.
Bevey99 chapter 19 . 10/17
Yes, that's the same conclusion I came to.
Bevey99 chapter 16 . 10/17
So the first James fled the country.. Could he possibly ended up in Italy, changed his name and been the great great grandfather of the current James? Evil begets evil.
Bevey99 chapter 5 . 10/17
Started reading this months ago as a WIP, but quickly realized there was a lot of mystery involved so I put this aside for awhile. Now I'm back and in love again with this story. I grew up on Nancy Drew, the Hardy boys and hundreds of gothic romances [supplied by my mother]. This plot is definitely in a gothic vein. Thanks for writing.
Iersseltje chapter 24 . 10/17
Such a sweet story. Thank you for sharing.
la-geologia chapter 24 . 10/14
WOW! This was absolutely incredible! One of the most gorgeous fics I've ever read, by far. The writing, the characters, the storyline.. everything was just completely perfect! I loved it so so much. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us! It's been such a joy to read. ...Do you think you will write more TwiFic in the future? I'd love to see more from you! :-) xo
Lanna chapter 24 . 10/12
Wow...what a ride! Very good plot and well for sharing.
QueenGB chapter 24 . 10/10
Simply lovely! Well done love. Thank you.
QueenGB chapter 23 . 10/10
So James tried to kill Alice? Tortured her for years? Got her addicted to drugs? Was going to human traffic her to Alec? Or am I reading to much into it?
QueenGB chapter 19 . 10/10
Are we going to see some ghosts justice? That would be cool.
QueenGB chapter 17 . 10/10
So James the psychopath abuses his sister and drugs her. She is haunting the house...unfinished business tinkerbelle?
QueenGB chapter 16 . 10/10
Nice twist!
QueenGB chapter 15 . 10/10
Thanks for writing Bella's slight wake up call about James. The clues to his creep-factor were piling up and I would hate to see her it such denial. I love they mystery btw. Is Alice communicating with Mrs Cope from the other side?
QueenGB chapter 10 . 10/10
I hope Edward has his shit together because my 'impeccable douche dar' is ringing warning bells for James.
QueenGB chapter 9 . 10/10