Reviews for The Lantern House
JustMePMM chapter 24 . 6/12
Awesome story, loved every bit of it!
robertsbella2 chapter 24 . 5/29
I so enjoyed this, loved all the intrigue and Bella searching for the info about Lady Mary. Great writing.
Is this how it's going to be throughout the whole story? Not using the correct quotation marks for them speaking? It's utterly annoying.
bmw140 chapter 24 . 5/27
Wonderful story!
JustARead chapter 1 . 5/26
Ewww E!
princeselisa chapter 24 . 4/22
Excellent story! Thanks for sharing
gorgo67 chapter 24 . 2/27
Dear Sue, thank you so much for sharing this great and beautifully written story with us. I was immersed in it completely and felt as I was living with your characters. You really are a master with your words! I really enjoyed it so much! Now I'm looking forward to your next story and wish you great inspiration in your future works.
Thanks again for the pleasure!
Maya Alex, a.k.a. gorgo67
originalbella chapter 24 . 11/12/2017
I loved it, thank you for sharing it with us!
Bevey99 chapter 24 . 10/17/2017
Brilliant! A good read all the way through. Thank you for writing.
Bevey99 chapter 19 . 10/17/2017
Yes, that's the same conclusion I came to.
Bevey99 chapter 16 . 10/17/2017
So the first James fled the country.. Could he possibly ended up in Italy, changed his name and been the great great grandfather of the current James? Evil begets evil.
Bevey99 chapter 5 . 10/17/2017
Started reading this months ago as a WIP, but quickly realized there was a lot of mystery involved so I put this aside for awhile. Now I'm back and in love again with this story. I grew up on Nancy Drew, the Hardy boys and hundreds of gothic romances [supplied by my mother]. This plot is definitely in a gothic vein. Thanks for writing.
Iersseltje chapter 24 . 10/17/2017
Such a sweet story. Thank you for sharing.
la-geologia chapter 24 . 10/14/2017
WOW! This was absolutely incredible! One of the most gorgeous fics I've ever read, by far. The writing, the characters, the storyline.. everything was just completely perfect! I loved it so so much. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us! It's been such a joy to read. ...Do you think you will write more TwiFic in the future? I'd love to see more from you! :-) xo
Lanna chapter 24 . 10/12/2017
Wow...what a ride! Very good plot and well for sharing.
1,487 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »