Reviews for Four Corners of Middle-Earth
Nicola chapter 19 . 2/18/2019
Love your work! It’s awhile since this has been updated, I really hope it hasn’t been abandoned I’ve enjoyed this story so much! xx
alia00 chapter 19 . 10/27/2018
It's nice
Katia0203 chapter 19 . 6/18/2018
Wonderful! I used a fanfiction plugin to transfer the previous 100 chapter story onto my Kindle and read it like a mad woman haha. Enjoying the sequel so far, although I was unsure at first if it was really warranted. You wrapped up the previous story so well that it almost felt like this would be another season of a show that didn't need one. However I see great potential here! Love the shock on everyone's faces when they see Wren and Thorin.

I am quite the Lothiriel/Eomer fan so I'm hoping you stick with that, but I see you pushing a bit of Lothiriel/Dain. I'll be curious to see what you choose. I know that Prince Imrahil would be very happy with her being with Eomer in the end and Lothiriel seems to really value his opinion despite going on this journey. So I'm rooting for Lothy/Eomer! :D

I know how hard arthritis can be so I wish you well!
Wynni chapter 19 . 5/28/2018
Oh look, I HAVE kindle unlimited! Woot!

really hoping the arthritis lets up on you. *hugs* I know what arthritis did to several women in my family, and hoping yours is treatable/managable.

and ooooh, this chapter just hits all the emotions in one go.
Lisa chapter 19 . 5/28/2018
Thanks for the update! Amazing as always. I suffer from arthritis as well so I know the struggle is real. I have so enjoyed ALL of your stories but Me Without You is my all time favourite. When I'm depressed (or bored) I re read it. A kindle book would be great!
Robinbird79 chapter 19 . 5/28/2018
Aww...poor Wren.
Child of Dreams chapter 18 . 4/26/2018
DainxLothiriel shipper here!
Child of Dreams chapter 4 . 4/26/2018
Dunedain...
coecoe11 chapter 18 . 3/14/2018
Hurray for your update! Thank you! Hope all is well in "katland"
Robinbird79 chapter 18 . 3/13/2018
Another great chapter to read. Can’t wait to see how you handle their two journeys and how Thorin will react in Moria ... and how the two of them affect the quest.

I think I want to go read Me Without You again ...
Guest chapter 17 . 3/3/2018
Oh yes! I love how you write wren! haha and i love the end of that chapter! Thanks for the update!
brandonack96 chapter 17 . 3/2/2018
Hey I was wondering if Balin and that young dwarves scribe tried to reclaim Moria after Thorins "death".
Robinbird79 chapter 17 . 3/2/2018
I hope her moment of clarity fixes their argument. :)
Riss94 chapter 17 . 3/2/2018
When your in the hospital and it’s 3am, you can’t sleep because of the pain, than you see one of your favorite stories is update, it just dulls the pain enough to put a smile on your face. Thank you for the update, as usual it was a great chapter
Guest chapter 16 . 3/1/2018
Thanks for the update! looking forward to the next one!can't wait to see how this story comes along!