Reviews for Four Corners of Middle-Earth
Robinbird79 chapter 16 . 3/1/2018
Oh their stubbornness and inability to listen even after all this time. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/23/2018
powerful chapter! The dread seemed real! Thanks for the update!
Laura chapter 15 . 2/21/2018
I'm so glad you're continuing this tale You know I adore all your stories and follow them avidly, but there is something about the Tolkien based ones, and our original Wren and Thorin which is just very special to my heart. It's like catching up with an old friend, comforting and warm.
Kmartz95 chapter 15 . 2/20/2018
Yay, you're back, just finished re reading the first book to this, now just caught up to here. life's been busy, hopefully update soon!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/20/2018
I actually shivered with Wren just here. How you change the atmosphere, how you make us feel all they are feeling. It's the Kolmakov roller coaster special, indeed :)
pelargoni chapter 15 . 2/20/2018
Thank you for updating this story, it has become a favorite. Still here and following your stories here and elsewhere.
Robinbird79 chapter 15 . 2/19/2018
So glad to see a new chapter! FF has been glitchy again and notifications aren’t going out right so I was thrilled to see this one!

Another great chapter as always. You can feel the dread building and the question of why she and Thorin have been brought back is just hanging there waiting to be answered. Loved her memories of Aragorn and her friendship with him.
Riss94 chapter 1 . 1/4/2018
Thank you for the update! Looking forward for the next chapter
Robinbird79 chapter 14 . 1/3/2018
She doesn’t know how Wren is when she sets her mind to something! Can’t wait to see what is said at the Council. :) Was quite excited to see an update!
Robinbird79 chapter 13 . 9/25/2017
I do hope Thorin and Wren can get past this argument. I am liking seeing their children.
MissCallaLilly chapter 13 . 9/25/2017
WOW, just WOW
yriz3 chapter 12 . 9/13/2017
Omgggg you have no idea how excited I am for this story to reeeally begin! The built up to this moment is so good and THEIR CHILDREN ARE HERE. Slightly freaking out over that one, did not see that coming! So yeah, REALLY looking forward to the next chapter!
yriz3 chapter 9 . 9/13/2017
Rereading all this not really remembering everything is so nice. Like reading it for the first time again :D
yriz3 chapter 3 . 9/13/2017
Oh I just looove that they're back! Young and sassy and in their next adventure! Love the comment about that there had to be a dream involved of course. Curious to how this gonna play out
yriz3 chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
I'm rereading this story now that youre updates again! Can't describe how much I enjoyed the previous one, yes all 110 chapters! Fell in love with the characters and your writing style, so to be able to continue reading about them! HELL YES! such an intriguing first chapter :)
97 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »