Reviews for Four Corners of Middle-Earth
Robinbird79 chapter 12 . 9/9/2017
Thorin' s mesmerizing voice saying something in Sindarian? I'd love to hear that (then melt away ... again). I am surprised Elrond of all people hadn't seen (forseen? Had a vision?) Thorin and Wren's return. Makes me even more curious as to why and how they've returned (though the Fellowship's task is obviously part of it). Can't wait for more! :)
thewolf74 chapter 11 . 9/7/2017
I would like to know why Thorin and Wren were brought back. Please update soon..
Robinbird79 chapter 11 . 9/6/2017
Yay! You're back!
Fun chapter! I can just picture Boromir's indignation, the confusion of the other two, and Legolas and Gandalf's amazement. I can't wait to hear what they talk about!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/6/2017
Seems Arda is not that big eather, ey? :D
Riss94 chapter 11 . 9/6/2017
I can not express how happy I'm that you came back to this story!
Gandalf007 chapter 10 . 1/30/2017
This IS wonderful, Pls continue! The suspense!
Seskia354 chapter 10 . 1/15/2017
When is the next update?
UnicornSoulHunter chapter 1 . 1/15/2017
Omg just starting this one after me without you and it better be another 110 or I will cry, I love this
Just4Me chapter 10 . 1/9/2017
I can easily see Boromor and Thorin becoming friends. As long as there are no powerful gems or golden objects nearby. And now we finally know why Wren is acting this way with Thorin. She's frightened. And with good reason. And here I thought they were just going to have a safe little adventure. I should have had more faith in you. I can't wait until they get to Rivendell!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/6/2017
So glad you've updated :)
A child? Poor Wren, so stressed. It's getting more and more complicated. So many questions they have to answer. Update soon, please :)
EMdelaRen chapter 10 . 1/3/2017
Thank you for updating! Like carefree side of Thorin ... I do so hope they get to see their children and that their daughter makes an entrance as well. Lothiriel is intriguing character and can't wait to see how she develops. Was hooked on this story and glad your revisiting it. :D
Guest chapter 10 . 1/3/2017
Woah nellie! :) didn't see a baby comin' lol nice twist!
pelargoni chapter 10 . 1/3/2017
Thank you for updating! Thorin joking about being dead twice was very entertaining and I'm looking forward to finding out more about the baby.
Robinbird79 chapter 10 . 1/2/2017
Oh my goodness! Well that's an interesting development. I can understand her fears. This future was never shown to her in all her previous visions. Somehow I think the gods have more planned for them.

So glad you're back to this one! Hope you'll be picking up your others as well. :)
Riss94 chapter 10 . 1/2/2017
Wow! Thank you for coming back to this story.
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »