Reviews for My One and Only
k chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
Actually dolphins can live in salt and non-salt water
Rosealine2014 chapter 10 . 11/5/2013
I'm sorry to say this but it looks like you either made a typo or you coppied off someones story because it says Rin finally produced an heir or is it that he had sex with Rin too?
crytalseverus chapter 8 . 8/25/2013
Are you going to finish the story my one and only?
dominiku fareru chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
I hate because kgom has to share sesshomaru with other vixenss
YoURbEAutifulYuMi chapter 10 . 8/9/2006
nice ending
inuyashamoon chapter 10 . 2/20/2005
Very interesting. Quiet a surprising plot between Kagome and Inuyasha. Sesshomaru does seem to be the romantic at times. But the part that really infuriated me was how Inuyasha reacted towards Kagome by making one mistake. Especially with Kikyo. Well, please continue to write more stories like this one. I might just be your first review. Ja Ne!

Leena14
Guest chapter 10 . 2/5/2005
sorry but that sucked like hell

but this probly was your first so you'll write better next time
Guest chapter 9 . 2/5/2005
cool you live in japan!

and you know the lemons you wrote in pleasures of business is a tint better than this but it's still good and i live in the U.S. yeah i love it well not exacly i'm chinese and it's just parentally-annoying!

so why are you neva updating?

parents? is yes i understand your suffering
NorikuKitsune chapter 10 . 9/19/2004
Aww... Kawaii! that is sweet! i like Sesshy even more now... but now i am going to find a happy Inuyasha story :giggle: ... that was your first lemon? really? pretty good! the puddle of blue was a cool line! i liked it! so i concede, in the end this story was great! ... 4 days straight? you must admire his youkai stamina... and Rin's :giggle:

Tah~ :glomp:
NorikuKitsune chapter 2 . 9/19/2004
NO! *stab, stab, stab* Inuyasha sucks!

... but Sesshy is dang awesome! i love that line "Looks like i just inherited a son" with the whole eyebrow thing, very cool... and honestly this is an awesome story idea, but... Inuyahsa *wah!* *sigh*

Tah~ :glomp:
NorikuKitsune chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Ah! NO! Kagome? Grr! ...but, but... Sesshy and Rin? *pouts* oh well... i'll keep reading... Grr! lol
P.eaa chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
aws... inuyasha's such a dumbutt ;p lols
P.eaa chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
ohhss... interestingg
Jamie chapter 10 . 5/30/2004
great story! bye bye (_)
The Rogue Prince chapter 10 . 3/24/2004
Yay! I read this story a long time ago and reviewed it as 'The Blue Prince', I think... Then my account was deleted so I made this new one. Just wanted to tell you that I loved the story! Keep up the good work!