Reviews for Too Late For Misgivings
Aenlu chapter 1 . 5/1
Oof, this hurts my heart, which I'm sure was the intent ;)
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
A great story. Very well written.
Gypsie Rose chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
I read this ages ago and should have written you a review long before this. This may just be my favorite fanfictional take on the brothers' last parting. I especially like the way you caught the sense that things could so easily have gone the other way...and then so much would have been different. Also, the bit about Faramir looking at the dead tree before agreeing that it would not be wise for them both to go-was that a deliberate nod to the original Prince Faramir who sneaked off to battle when he wasn't supposed to and left Gondor with no heirs? Anyway, this is my long-overdue message of appreciation for this story!

-Rose
Yilantri chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
Ai, this one almost made me have a sob-fest. I have a weakness for the brotherly love thing, I suspect. I love your writing style and I love the way you portrayed Boromir, that character is often misunderstood. This fic really needed to exist; it's amazing nobody ever elaborated on this topic. Wonderfully done. Then again, I've come to expect nothing else from you.

~Yilantri
Gaslight chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
The language you used is so beautiful for this scene. The relationship between the two brothers is simply heartbreaking - it has always been so for me. On a funny note, the language you use (Tolkienian) is like what I have employed in my fic (to a degree) and I was told that my prose .purple. ;)
Ainaechoiriel chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
Oh, that was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Such wrenching emotion when Boromir grabbed Faramir for a hug and told him that their father loved them. You found all the arguments and showed good reasons for why Boromir went (not the logical reasons, but his personal ones). The relationship between the brothers is beautiful, and that makes Denathor's relationship to Faramir that much more heart-breaking.
Novthulien chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
Wow...a very nice short indeed. Brings out a nice side of Boromir and I like how you write him. :) Very good indeed and brings me to another thought...what if Faramir had gone?

Very, very good and well written and I look forward to reading more of your work when morning isn't so near, hounding me to bed. ;P Very nice!
Crackerjack chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
I've read most of your work but I think this is your best story so far. I'm not sure whether you like constructive criticism, so I'll just say that your writing has improved and that this was a wonderful part.
CRIMS0NKNIGHT chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
WOW!

I TOTALLY LOVE THIS STORY!

I JUST LOVE ALL THIS BROTHERLY LOVE STUFF!

YOU NEED TO WRITE MORE OF THESE KINDS OF STORIES!