Reviews for Deidre
nombrehetomado chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Nerdanel, Amroth, and Amras had red hair. And your Elf can claim no relation to any of them, by blood.
Linwe Saralonde chapter 5 . 12/23/2003
This is v. good! Keep on writing!
an anonymous geek chapter 8 . 8/2/2003
hey, great story. you created a likeable character and didn't create a Mary-Sue. Great job! let's have a hand for SperryDee! *claps* wow, it is so hard not to make elves Mary-sues! nice elaborate background info. Guess I'll just have to read the next story!
Miss Aranel chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
Hey-thought I'd better get over here and check this out! Can't sit for too long, will have to read more later. : )

So far, so good. Interesting explanations behind Deidre. I liked the mother-name part! I know I've heard of that concept before...

Red hair! Must have a connection with her personlity. : )

I like seeing another author who's taken the time to look at background info.! Female OCs normally drive me away, but if there's background info., I usu. stick around!

More reviews later!

-Aranel
PsYcHo-Me chapter 8 . 3/27/2003
Hello. I swear I reviewed this story ages ago, but obviously, it didn't show up. Gr. Oh well, I recognised your name when you reviewed my story _ Thankies! ANd I visited your profile and read this story again. :) It's such a good piece o' work! Keep it up. Okies, me going to go read other stuffs now! (Like, maybe your sequel!)

*Waves bu-bye*

PsYcHo-Me
Jenny-juju-Bug chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
Oh! This is so well written! I loved it, and I'm not really a big fan of the non-Fellowship related stuff :D Great work SperryDee!

Jenny:)
Esgalromen chapter 8 . 3/18/2003
A great ending to a fantastic story!

'Romen
arwens-light chapter 8 . 3/17/2003
I've posted another chpater! please review!

Your final chapter was great! it was so well written!
randomwriter96 chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
:) Hey. This is good, though mary-sue-ish. Off to read the rest of the chapters. Thank you for reviewing Anti-Depress- ah, blagh. You know the rest. Ta!

- randomwriter96
Pearl Took chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
SperryDee,

You're still in school! I'm am constantly amazed at youth who write so well, though perhaps I shouldn't be. I've read only one chapter as I have errands to run and housework to do. I will read the rest.

My heart does lean toward hobbits, but your story is well writen and interesting, so I'll tolerate the elves. (I'm kidding!)

I also liked Moulin Rouge. I like Mannheim Steamroller and have you read Bruce Coville's three ghost stories?

I shall read the rest! Keep writing!

Pearl Took
Evening Nightshade chapter 7 . 3/8/2003
Thanks for recomending this story to me - I really enjoyed it!

Poor Deidre, learning that her past was a lie. Little Arwen was *so* adorable, and I'm glad that you even included Treebeard in you story! Thank you for such a lovely piece of work!
TreeHugger chapter 7 . 3/6/2003
That is so good! I love that she has called them naneth and ada again. It is only fitting that she should. I like that she can still tease her twins, especially Elrohir. Is the prank that is upcoming on them? That would be good!

Very nice story. Can't wait for the sequels. This was delightful. Thank you so much for penning it!

TreeHugger chapter 6 . 3/6/2003
So she has made her decision, and I can guess what it is by her reflection on her relationship with Elrond and Celebrian.

Elrond must be thrilled that she is finally coming home, though perhaps a bit apprehensive as well. he doesn't know what she may have decided about anything.

ELenath sila am le!
TreeHugger chapter 5 . 3/6/2003
Well, she has left the forest of Fangorn and that "weird" Ent. I like if she wonders if he is understanding or just weird like her. That is one of the big questions in life. It really is. Are we more understanding of some people because we are like them? probably. But tell her that weird is good. I have been called that in my day too. :)

I am glad that her grandparents are receptive to her idea for them to accompany her. It should be a nice family reunion.

I do wonder what she will decide to call Elrond and Celebrian. They may not be her birth parents, but they have raised her as one of their own. Very difficult choice for her to make.

TreeHugger chapter 4 . 3/6/2003
Well, now Elrond has delivered his news to his family, and I am glad that Arwen can see it in a better light than I thought she would. The twins are very fun here. Aren't they always? :) I love that Elrohir just blurted it all out to Celebrian. LOL They will all be in for a time of worrying and wondering until her return though.

I have to applaud Deidre for her individuality, and the strength to stand up for being herself. Too many people hid who they really are, trying to fit in with everyone else. We all need to be ourselves, and not fret over being like the "crowd." She is a good role model! I like that she wants her grandparents to travel with her to Imladris when she returns. Yes, they will keep Elrohir in hand! ;)

Poor Elrohir! Perhaps he will be kinder to her when she returns if he fears she won't like him when she comes back.