Reviews for Deidre
TreeHugger chapter 3 . 3/6/2003
AW! That is so sweet that Arwen wants to go on the hunt for her big sister. She is so cute!

LOL Yes, if Deidre holds anything of her grandmother it will not be easy indeed!

WOW! She gets to meet Fangorn himself! Lucky girl! Her adventure is certainly going to be an interesting one!

Poor Elrond! Arriving to late, only to have his formidable mother-in-law tell him that Deidre will come back on her own when she is ready. He must be very frustrated! I would be. But he should take Galadriel's advice. She is the wisest one, after all.

I wonder what Fangorn will think of all this.

Elenath sila am le!
TreeHugger chapter 2 . 3/6/2003
Of course, Elrond will go after her. And he is taking GLORFINDEL! WOOT! Love that! :)

I am glad that she has learned about her true parents, though it is a very sad story. I also like that Galadriel gave Deidre her father's diary. Now she has something that belonged to him. She must know that her grandparents are hurting over the loss just as she is.

:) Elrond will want her to return with him. He has raised her and loved her. Her small rudeness is understandable, and I know he will let her know this.

Elenath sila am le!
TreeHugger chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
Well, I have started this story, and I have been pleasantly surprised! I am really enjoying it. I admit that I am not big into female OCs, probably because I dislike my main female OC very much at present. But I must say that I really like Deidre. She is very spunky (she has red hair so that must contribute to it;), and even though she was understandably hurt by what she preceives as deception, she has handled herself very the running away part, but then who hasn't run away in some fashion? And she was a bit aren't we all! I love that you have figured out her bloodlines. That adds a very real element to it. Very good so far.

Elenath sila am le! (Stars shine upon you!)
Kimberleigh chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
Here i am, reading your fic and i just wanted to point out one tiny thing. THere were Evles before that DID have red hair. Example, Maedhros, eldest son of Feanor, and i beleive he got it from his mother. DOn't quote me on his mother's hair color, but i know for sure that there were others with red hair. FOr your first fan fic, this is really good. Keep writing and reading TOlkien.
Siberia1 chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Hi SperryDee,

You asked me to review your story, but I am having so much trouble reading your work. I'm sure it's interesting, but I got a headache reading the first few lines! Please format you fan fic better! Then I'll give you a real review.
arwens-light chapter 7 . 2/24/2003
i like happy endings! hey, thanks so much for reveiwing my stuff, its been awesome of you to do that!
Esgalromen chapter 7 . 2/22/2003
Another great chapter(even if it was short!). I'm so glad Deidre returned to Imladris. Oh by the Esgalromen not Elgasgromen but hey, don't worry about it.

Esgalromen
hardcorewwnut chapter 7 . 2/22/2003
Nice! Yes it was short, but sweet. Please, please have her and Elrond talk. Sorry that's the father/daughter fic lover in me coming out.

Looking forward to more.
arwens-light chapter 6 . 2/22/2003
she's coming back! _ thanks you guys for reviewing my fic! ya'll are awesome!
Esgalromen chapter 6 . 2/22/2003
Hi!

That was a great chapter. i cant wait for the next 1 and the sequels. thanx for saying my story's funny and stuff. Charlies making an apperance on the next chapter.

Esgalromen
hardcorewwnut chapter 6 . 2/22/2003
Oh another great chapter! That was so sweet, her thoughts about Elrond and Celebrian.

Looking forward to the next update!

You have no idea how happy I got when I read your author's note about the "Deidre series". This is great!

Kate
Esgalromen chapter 5 . 2/19/2003
YAY! I know i reviewed the last chapter a coulple of hours ago but this 1 wasnt up then. Oh well. This IS really good and can't wait to find out what's gonna happen!

PS. i'll update either today or tommorrow ;)
Esgalromen chapter 4 . 2/19/2003
Hey, you were right,that is a good story. i'm glad you liked mine and i'm thinking of a way to use Charlie the Naz-Bunny. is Twister yours too? And when are those bunnylings due?

i'm putting this on my favorite stories so you'd better update! LOL
arwens-light chapter 4 . 2/18/2003
thanks you guys! i feel so loved! (that you said my fic was good!) i've updated, so please R/R

this fic is great! i like elladan and elrohir, they're so cool! peter jackson hasn't put them in any of the movies, although they're in all of the books! anyways, i can't wait til you update!
CocoBeans chapter 3 . 2/16/2003
Great chappie! Sorry for not coming back in a long time, I've been tied up in a lot of stuff. I've got this lawyer thing and one of our assigments is to write a letter to the families of the Columbia, it's hard to think of what to say.

Enough of that. Can't wait until your next chappie; wonder what Treebeard thinks of her.

Toodles!