Reviews for Deidre
arwens-light chapter 3 . 2/3/2003
hehe, overdose on candy! sounds like something i would do...this is great, although its sad b/c she won't go to the home were people love her...arwen was so funny! _
arwens-light chapter 2 . 2/3/2003
thanks for spacing out your lines, its was much easier to read! hehe, Queen of the Frosty White Marshmallows, funny! _
arwens-light chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
this is a great fic! i do like elf fics...i have one that's named the same as my penname...kinda lame, but its no mary sue.
escapistone chapter 2 . 2/2/2003
Finally!, I read your first two chappies DAYS ago,but wouldn't let my review window load up.

Anyway, it looks good so far. You've got some good room for character development.

Keep up the good work.
CocoBeans chapter 2 . 2/1/2003
Wow, finally an author who knows what she's writing about. Just, please don't make Deidre a MS. I really like your story! Hope you update soon!

Toodles!
CocoBeans chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
I'm sorry, I am extremely interested in your fic but currently my eyes just won't stay open. Also can you please put in some paragraphs?

*yawns* So tired. Meh... don't worry, I'll come back. That review history thing will remind me. Nice fic, has potential, well written, etc. etc. All that stuff...

*yawns* Toodles...
Midnight Dove chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
very cool story; interesting concept. text formt was a little confusing, though! :0
DarkFirePR chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
Nice start. ;P
Espionage chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
Awwww, poor Deidre... Cool story, a little difficult to read, but you just need to add some spaces. I like the direction the story is taking, very interesting. Please update it soon!
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3