Reviews for Chichue
Tenten-Channnnn chapter 1 . 12/30/2018
Omg i reallyyy love this i keep re-reading this over and over again! This needs more reviewsss
Tenten-Channnnn chapter 1 . 12/23/2018
Awww that was so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee
DuchessSunset chapter 1 . 1/5/2018
hermoso! llore de felicidad!
worvomitz chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
i love it! i love it! Thanks for giving us a taste of happier times :(
Elita185 chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
Thank you for writing this. I've never read a fic before that focused on the father-son relationship between Hizashi and Neji and I have to say I enjoyed it a lot. It's a nice change to see how Neji's life could have been if Hizashi didn't die and the addition of Nejiten only made it better! Keep the good job
Candy.W chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
LOOL probably my tenth time reading this story, I just keep coming back and reading it over and over again. It's so cute my heart can't take it
twinquies chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
Goodness! Thank you for posting!

This is one of the best NejiTen fics I've ever read. Thank you so much on elaborating them EVEN adding Hizashi into the mix. I love how you made this sound so smooth while still keeping Neji in character, especially when he's supposed to be off-character.

I love how you brought up this fic. Making me laugh, cry, and smile at the same time. I like how you paced this and brought up this father-son relationship, something I don't usually encounter with romance fics, but this one was brought up perfectly. Hizashi being fond of Tenten is like, the best thing ever.

I hope you find more reviewers, because honestly, your fics are a collection of masterpieces. I'm also looking forward to more NejiTen fics since you seem to know them so well and are able to write them perfectly.
misspandalily chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
THANK YOU FOR NOT KILLING HIZASHI OFF. I LOVE HIZASHI.

This is probably my most favourite NejiTen piece, ever, because it is so cute and I couldn't stop smiling the entire way through. Partly because Hizashi was not dying, so Neji was perennially happy, and also because his teen years were most amusing.

I really get your point that Neji wouldn't be as traumatised and bleak on his outlook in life had Hizashi not died, because he clearly was super happy as a cute little dumpling.

Thoroughly enjoyed reading this; I regret not clicking on it sooner.
-misspandalily
Nowriting chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
Very cute.
Animelover10879 chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
SO ADORABLE! I don't care I typed in caps. This was just so cute. So much fluff between Hizashi and Neji. The Nejiten was also adorable.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
this is amazingly written! I love it! It as perfect and I adored how realistic but still interesting characters, ngl tho I kind of teared up because I realized hizashi is dead and neji never really had a father figure! This was such a well written and cute story! You did an amazing job!
SilentMidnight2 chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
Great story. I really liked this. It's so cute :)