Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unexpected Lordship
The way Harry bows down to Hermione and submits to her makes me wish I had a women like that to control me. Hey author, how much cock do you suck? Do you tongue the prostates of every women you see? You pathetic spineless shit.
DontMindMe chapter 35 . 10/2
Shame that this is abandoned. This was a good story.
Bostonette chapter 1 . 9/24
Nope. The instant you have Hermione acting like she is and Harry just takes it, it kills the story, well done you’ve it screwed up.
shadewolfedrt chapter 35 . 9/14
This was great I just finished this story after starting it before midnight.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 11 . 9/12
I could argue that Harry would be a dragon precisely BECAUSE he had connections to both lizards and fire, with the Basilisk venom and phoenix tears. But this is also cool.

(Sometime I want to read (or write) a dragon vs. dragon fight in the Triwiz.)
Detsella Morningdew chapter 4 . 9/12
Yeah. It only really makes sense that Dumbledore would be able to take from Harry's smaller Vault. Though I totally understand people saying otherwise, because Dumbledore had access to the Cloak (that could have easily been given during the war for some reason or another).
Yeah the reviews don’t look promising so I’m out
Lucifer The Archangel chapter 28 . 8/12
I mean I like the story I guess but there are quite a few issues. Daphne and Hermione both expect far too much from a neglected and abused orphan, Hermione is way too demanding and anytime she doesn't get her way Harry just concedes defeat. The two of them are having way too much control over his life, being far too demanding, and honestly they're just kinda being bitches. I mean Hermione's dad punches an abused orphan in the face and she laughs over it when he wakes back up, little concern or anger.
He was NOT acting like Malfoy he was putting down his foot against verbal abuse and abuse of power. Hermione is running all over him!

How dare they hold his dead parents hostage when it wanna be necromancer could just come by and steal them!
Quite frankly I don't think Hermione 'deserves' the Lady Potter title at the moment. She has no right to speak to Harry like that, much less in a public place. Harry is a person as well... Not a doormat with no brain cells like she always acts like he is.

Harry s only marrying Daphne BC he technically HAS to her Specism is bad.

As for the O.W.L.s McG. & Filius have been teaching Harry Charms, Dueling, & Transfingation. He's been self studying D.A.D.A. (for the Tournament), Laws (& History inadvertently to see why laws where made), plus is Mundane Raised. So over the summer he could take O.W.L.s for D.A.D.A, Trans., Charms, Muggle Studies, Dueling, Laws, History, & maybe even C.o.M.C.

He could probably even hire a tutor for Herbology (BC he's not far behind) & Potions (BC I bet 90% of his issues is BC of Snape.. He did manage a EE in canon after all) and it least pass with As in the summer as well.

Occulamcy would really help with the learning to as long as he has a really teacher.
He needs to add Dobby and Wonky now.

Wow that's a lot of money! Maybe buy, open, & have qualified 1st Gen's run apartments for the unemployed/homeless (with the knowledge they must work for their keep), homes for magical beings, primary schools for nagicals, and maybe even a creature school for 10 (instead of 11) and up. Even a University for the poor! Buy plots of land in the middle of nowhere (or islands) and make save havens for magicals... And run away orphans who can't tell the secret, and eventually marry in and keep the DNA pool strong.
mrneb chapter 22 . 7/10
Harry in an Armani suit? No, no, no! That won’t do. He’s in London and he’s British. Harry would be wearing a bespoke suit from an exclusive Saville Row shop of course!
marvinkitfox1 chapter 32 . 7/10
so on saturday 8th of july at 8am, Harry is concerned that "the unpleasantness of the Dementor attack was not quite resolved"

An attack that had/will occur on saturday the 8th of july at 10:30 am

TWO AND A HALF HOURS LATER!

I should bloody well hope the unpleasantness of the attack was not quite resolved, IT HAD NOT HAPPENED YET!
marvinkitfox1 chapter 27 . 7/10
A, so hermione's father is fine selling her as a whore, as long as it is a VERY EXPENSIVE whore? And he punches 14-year old kids unconscious? Yep... right upstanding citizen we have here, folks!
marvinkitfox1 chapter 26 . 7/10
argh. you obviously have no clue WHATSOEVER of economics.

You propose to hire a fulltime professor to teach at Hogwarts, at a rate of less than one galleon per day.

Yet, you have Harry eating a single lunch meal , costing 39 galleons.

So, a FULL TIME professor would need to save up a month and a half of gross pay, to buy ONE nice lunch?
1,637 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »