Reviews for Chuck VS The Unknown
michaelfmx chapter 20 . 9/16/2016
Sorry that my review is so late. But I wanted to thank you for such a heartwarming story. This story started off with some angst, with both chuck and Sarah not really knowing where they stood and how to proceed. I loved your use of the therapy sessions. I think it was a great tool to show their progress. You had some great funny scenes and any story that ends with little Bartowskis running around it alright for me. Thank you for taking the time to tell this story.
guest chapter 20 . 9/6/2016
Thank you for finishing this beautiful story I'm so glad to hear that it won't be the end for this AU!
Deathzbreath chapter 20 . 9/7/2016
Awesome finish to a wonderful story. Thank you for writing!
sevenrez chapter 20 . 9/6/2016
Thank you for sharing! Im happy and sad to see it end. I really enjoyed reading their emotional journey through the memory loss and the pregnancy. Thank you!
tasteywheat chapter 20 . 9/5/2016
So glad you're going to write more, all your stuff is great, and I can't wait to read whatever else you've got coming next. Keep up the great work.
Sir Chucky chapter 20 . 9/5/2016
I'm going to miss this story. it was a fun journey. thanks for letting me tag along
sauza000 chapter 20 . 9/5/2016
Excellent Story!
charahkids chapter 20 . 9/5/2016
lol, you got me at the end! Sarah with child! :D

If I may, I'd rather have a new story than one shots! You're so good at it, so why not? But, I'll take anything you do, so...! :p

Thank you for this great adventure and I look forward to seeing you again! :)
cavemenftw chapter 20 . 9/5/2016
Thank you for the lovely story. You did a wonderful job.
Pinkbow27 chapter 20 . 9/5/2016
Another good story ends...
Looking forward for new ones.
Just to let you know. This story is always the first one i read when alerts come in.
phathead01 chapter 20 . 9/5/2016
Beautiful story throughout! Thank you for writing. Love it!
atcDave chapter 20 . 9/5/2016
Thanks for such a happy story, and a terrific ending for our favorite couple.

I will always look forward to future visits to this corner of the Chuckiverse!
wilf21 chapter 20 . 9/5/2016
A lovely end to a most enjoyable story. I'm so glad you are planning to come back with more.
Nomadic Nerd chapter 20 . 9/5/2016
Thanks again for sharing this with us! I really enough your writing and can't wait for more stories!
Dominic Flandry chapter 17 . 9/5/2016
Hm. The Lotus should've been gone by now since they already know that it won't work for the family. Even coming home from the hospital there needs to be a car seat. But I am enjoying the story.