Reviews for Remember This Moment With Me
Guest chapter 4 . 10/19/2017
I read this story quite a while ago and I forgot the title and I couldn't find it for the longest time. I'm so excited I finally found it again. This is awesome!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/13/2017
this is BULLSHIT it's 5:00 on a friday and i'm sobbing in my office

this story was so beautiful and sweet and heartbreaking and i just want to lie down and roll around in it until i'm smothered in how much love is in their little family

thank you so much for this story, it's gorgeous and perfect. thank you.
titaniumwolf14 chapter 4 . 9/12/2017
OMG this is sooooo cute please update. I'm super interested to see how their relationships with the townspeople evolve.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/14/2017
AW ️
PastOneonta chapter 4 . 3/7/2017
Lovely, a sweet story. Both Killian and Emma were wonderful. They had nothing but each other and they briefly didn't even have each other. Killian raising Henry while Emma was in prison was a gift of love. It was still hard for Emma without Henry but it worked. This was very nice, thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/28/2016
Please update please please please please
princesseslikepirates chapter 4 . 7/20/2016
I read this on Tumblr several weeks ago, but I just wanted to tell you how much I loved reading this story! Killian is so loyal to Emma. It's sweet that they were able to overcome her past and build a new life together.
LILY.pads.ROX chapter 4 . 7/6/2016
This is so much fluff but I love it!
emmas-prince chapter 4 . 7/5/2016
This was wonderful! Are you gonna continue this little series? It would be great tbh, but however you want. I loved the way in which Emma found out that she wants to be a police officer. And that Killian got his job at the docks.
secretdreamerhere chapter 4 . 7/5/2016
Yay you've continued it! Love this story and can't wait for more. (P.S. Don't apologise for long chapters - they're the best)
paupaupi chapter 4 . 7/2/2016
Beautiful
Fangirling is now a job chapter 4 . 7/2/2016
Do the Mary and David have their memories?
neliajones chapter 4 . 7/2/2016
I LOVE IT! I will love if you continue .. sorry for my english is not my language
RhizOneill chapter 4 . 7/2/2016
Awww so perfect. I love reading this so much. More please.
Emilee Amethyst chapter 4 . 7/2/2016
Thanks for doing another chapter! I loved it! So nice to see them fitting in, in Storybrooke and finally having a home. I also like how you showed the struggles both in this and the other chapters and how they got through them, especially the pregnancy scare. I also liked Emma chasing down Will lol.