Reviews for Mirkwood's Lost Prince
imaginariamente chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
Wonderful fic!
Arya Daeriel chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
*sobbing uncontrolably* You killed Legolas! You killed him. *sobbing* How could you!
Brilliant5 chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
Darn you. Never thought a story would make me cry. I've been proven wrong. *le sigh*

If I could, I'd give you a giant hug. Because I love fics that kill Legolas...D I'm evil. But that's how I roll.

x
Tibbar Sabertooth chapter 3 . 1/8/2007
Heya Dancing Fiyero,

You never fail to amaze me! I love these sort of fics... :'( very bittersweet. :) What can I say? Wonderful. :)

.::Tibbs::.
Leggy Lover chapter 4 . 1/15/2006
*sob* Sque! How dare you! Awful Awful person! (only jestingly, I loved it but still!) Talk about hyper angst. Write more LOTR stuff, you do it so well! Please? You're one of very few quality LOTR angst writers please please please? PLEASE?
melwa elena chapter 4 . 6/16/2004
It's a beautiful story, but also very sad. There were tears in my eyes. It was really good.

Melwa Elena
S.M.D chapter 2 . 6/10/2004
Faramir is the steward of Gonder and the line of stewards were not broken.
LeggoMyLegolas40 chapter 4 . 1/20/2004
I won't flame you for killing Legolas. ::sniffles:: It was so said! I read a few other stories like this. they're always so sweet, but sad :o(. By the way, when someone dies, they don't go to the Undying Lands, they go to the Halls of Mandos. The undying Lands is Valinor, where the elves went after they got the sea calling.
White Atropos chapter 4 . 1/10/2004
*Sniffle* I love sad stories! I think this is great! My poor Leggypoo . . .
Werepup chapter 4 . 10/10/2003
Whoops. And here I thought I had reviewed all your stories. Apparantly not.

What is it with you and angst? I have a challenge. Write a fic which has no angst in in what so ever...
alescA Munroe chapter 4 . 10/3/2003
good fic

write more
Mikazuki Senshi chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
yay! elf abuse!

write more

i like it a lot, even if i t IS legolas getting hurt

those are the best
TheAngleofMusic chapter 4 . 7/25/2003
Wow - a really moving story. Gosh I;m cryingso hard I can hardly wirte. I've read most of your other stories - they're really great and really moving. This story - if anything is better than all of your other ones. Please write something - and don't bring Legolas back - please - you killed him so well. I can't wait to read more from you in the future!

*~Callie~*
Miriath chapter 4 . 5/11/2003
That was really really good - i love the elf angst thing!
Belegorath chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
Yes, again with the killing. Come on now be nice for once. You're as bad as I am if not worse! I've got a rolled up news paper and I'm not afraid to use it! What ever happened to "And they lived happily ever after"? So not in your vocab. You leave me no other choice. You seem to be bad for their health so I will have to take those lovely elven princes and lords off your hands. See mine now not yours.