Reviews for Show Me The World
Fairys Tail78 chapter 5 . 8/26
Hope everything goes well for you. Can't wait to see the next chapter in a few years. I won't expect a responds but maybe every once on a while I'll pm on to make sure your OK.
TigerArrowgirl chapter 5 . 6/28
I'm not sure if i left a review or not. But i just read thr author note. Sorry about what happens and i hope you get better. And college is fun, except for exams. I just had my final exams. So not fun there. But worth it.
To the story. I love the way you created this. Its different and way out of what everyone does. Its different and very excited. I cant wait for when Erza comes in and the battle with Gajeel too. Heck, i cant wait for everything cuz when think of their roles being like that and then pictureing it happening just cracks me up. Cant wait for what happens next. So please update soon.
celistastar chapter 1 . 6/27
AMAZING!
celistastar chapter 5 . 6/26
I hope you recover very soon and update your awesome story. I'll be waiting
4evrDorkly17 chapter 5 . 3/12
Dont worry about us or the story then for awhile:)! Just thank you so much fir the amazing story so far!C:
4evrDorkly17 chapter 4 . 3/12
I liked this chapter a lot! Lol Natsu's flusteredness is sooo cute!
4evrDorkly17 chapter 3 . 3/11
I loved this chapter so much!
4evrDorkly17 chapter 2 . 3/7
I change my mind, Lucy's change in persona seems actually very fitting for the plot and her and Plues characters are amazing to watch by the way , I also love the slight modifications you did for Natsu and Happy's personalities too! When I really think about it they both are completely like the the person their flip-flopping as(besides Natsu's "cursive" words, which I thought was a nice touch.)! Lol I wanted to ask, is Gray Lucy's "frienemy"? Do they do the whole acting like they are playing nice when Erza threatens them?
Thanks for the great chapter!
4evrDorkly17 chapter 1 . 3/7
YES! FUCKING YESSSS! SOMEONE HAS DONE IT, IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS TO HAPPEN! THE LONG AWAITED FLIP-FUCKING-FLOP HAS HAPPENED!*coughs coarsely and clears throat* this is already starting out amazing! I cant wait to read how youre going to take this! I have to admit though its going to be a little hard to see Lucy having Natsu's persona, but Im already giddy with whats to come I just cant wait to see what happens next!XD Thanks for the wonderful first chap!
devinclark224 chapter 2 . 12/28/2016
HELL YEAH! PLUE! I love this story!
jusluvaleja chapter 5 . 12/7/2016
I hope you get better! Good things take time. ;)
Aqua Belladonna chapter 5 . 12/6/2016
When I saw the update, I got really excited. I literally squealed. In the middle of class. I really hope you get better as soon as possible. You're an amazing person and writer.
RandomAnimeNerd chapter 5 . 12/6/2016
Yay! I hope the future isn't that incredibly bad for you! Good thing you are doing better though! I hope that at some point, you can continue this story! or at least think about what next and how you are going to do some of the next arcs and whatnot...well, other than that, May your beat years be ahead of you!
Celestic1234 chapter 5 . 12/6/2016
Take all the time u need your health is more important than a fanfiction
TigerArrowgirl chapter 5 . 12/2/2016
I hope you get better. And Take as long as you want when you update this story. But all I ask if for not to give up this story and yourself. I know live can be a bitch to some, and it gets really hard to get back up but once you do, it feels really great to push on. It's like saying to the world, well screw you, and push on. I also went through a depression stage, and because of that, I gain weight. It was late last year earlier this year and thanks to my best friend, I got through it. Now I'm pushing to lose weight and talking to someone. It helps a lot. I'm really glad you got the help you needed otherwise the world would be missing such a wonderful person. Until next time and think positive also.