Reviews for Show Me The World
Rea7991 chapter 6 . 7/11
I really love your stories, I hope you continue writing. You are amazing!
AstralGemini chapter 6 . 6/7
i love this stor so far its farly unice
TigerArrowgirl chapter 6 . 6/3
I'm just super excited there was another update from you. I literally pushed my sister out of my room to read this update. I can't wait for the next one. I also loved it.
Lord Jaric chapter 6 . 6/4
Lucy and Erza's relationship is adorable.

Something I need to point out that I've seen throughout the story. You have multiple people talking in the same paragraph. It is proper to make new paragraphs when someone different talks. Jumbling multiple people's dialogue into one paragraph can be confusing and make it difficult to figure out who is saying what. It is also best not to have dialogue in the middle of a narrative. Again it is best to make a new paragraph.
Vanitas' Queen21 chapter 6 . 6/3
I'm so happy you're doing better! I just caught up and read the last chapter and was really worried! I love how alternate this story but still give it that much loved fairy tail vibe! I also hope you're Lil boy enjoys school because I miss kindergarten!
Lord Jaric chapter 2 . 6/3
“I hope Erzie will let me keep you.”
I actually let out a snort and laughed at that.
AvaTheGemini chapter 5 . 5/12
hiya Tkitty, I have been reading your stories and love them, hope you are okay, and hope college is good! love this story, hope you can continue it! bysies!
WereallDevils chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
I believe this can become a very good story if you continue
SmolChichen chapter 5 . 11/13/2017
Dear lord this story is amazing! I really enjoy the character swap, it makes it really interesting! Its funny how Lucy is SOOOO clueless the though XD I pray & hope that your hand will get better, and that one day you might possibly write more awesome stories. I hope you will return!
SummersRubyRose chapter 5 . 8/26/2017
Hope everything goes well for you. Can't wait to see the next chapter in a few years. I won't expect a responds but maybe every once on a while I'll pm on to make sure your OK.
TigerArrowgirl chapter 5 . 6/28/2017
I'm not sure if i left a review or not. But i just read thr author note. Sorry about what happens and i hope you get better. And college is fun, except for exams. I just had my final exams. So not fun there. But worth it.
To the story. I love the way you created this. Its different and way out of what everyone does. Its different and very excited. I cant wait for when Erza comes in and the battle with Gajeel too. Heck, i cant wait for everything cuz when think of their roles being like that and then pictureing it happening just cracks me up. Cant wait for what happens next. So please update soon.
Celistastar chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
AMAZING!
Celistastar chapter 5 . 6/26/2017
I hope you recover very soon and update your awesome story. I'll be waiting
4evrDorkly17 chapter 5 . 3/12/2017
Dont worry about us or the story then for awhile:)! Just thank you so much fir the amazing story so far!C:
4evrDorkly17 chapter 4 . 3/12/2017
I liked this chapter a lot! Lol Natsu's flusteredness is sooo cute!