Reviews for highways and byways and roads in between
miss your fics!
Sanny12 chapter 1 . 8/23
Wow. This is a really great story. Capturing Josh's and Donna's characters perfectly during what we know from the series and then continuing beyond in a believable way.
I also loved how you brought the gang together in the end. Thanks for this wonderful story.
this is so amazing
just re read all of your west wing fics! love them
Ruli chapter 1 . 6/20
Wow, what a great story! You write each of the characters beautifully, and how fun that they’re headed into Donna’s future!
love all your fics
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2018
every single fic you have written is amazing! I just re read all of them and they're amazing!
peripetual chapter 1 . 3/29/2018
this is absolutely fantastic! loving the characterization especially
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
this is amazing
Handful of Barbie chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
I love this story! It never occurred to me that Donna might run for office someday, but it fits perfectly.
Heather Snow chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
Really enjoyed the final section.
Owain1 chapter 1 . 9/17/2017
Enjoyed reading this just now.
El-Jay92 chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
And I really love your portrayal of Toby, the first section was brilliant. And the ending was beautiful and wistful and so fitting.

I appreciate that my comments are beyond fragmented at this stage. For context, this is the third of my comments. It may be too early to say it's the last but we can both hope.

This is a gorgeous fic. Thanks for writing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
This is fan-freaking-tastic! Looking for your other stuff right away,!
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
Oh this is LOVELY. So, so perfect from beginning to end. The section about the reception was maybe my favorite but I loved all of them. The voices and styles here are flawless from beginning to end. I absolutely LOVE the idea of the old gang getting back together to help Donna run. :D

Wonderful, WONDERFUL work. :D