Reviews for I'll Be Your Fighter and You'll Be My Mirror
Kaizen Kitty chapter 3 . 11/5/2016
Pity Matt is dead - was sorta hoping he'd also faked his death in this fic. But Mello and Near's interactions are fun to read! :-) Near trying to drive even though he can't drive, Mello deciding to just give Near the facts, the raw numbers, instead of telling the story. Yup yup yup - all very much in-character and fun to read. Thank you!
Kaizen Kitty chapter 2 . 11/5/2016
My oh my, what pleasure! Can't tell what I enjoyed more: drunk Near on the night L's death was announced, or Mello having a half-eaten packet of M&M's in his pocket. Also, it seems Mello has some long-restrained feelings for Near, as evidenced by the final paragraphs of this chapter? This is highly enjoyable.

Diazepam seems like a fancy way to say Valium though... and also I wonder if the man who hired Mello will find out about the faked death, because autopsies of the car explosion will show there weren't any human bodies. I wonder how Mello is going to deal with that.
Kaizen Kitty chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
This is an idea I haven't seen done before with the Mello/Near pairing! Nice, good idea to force them to interact this way: making Near one of Mello's assigned targets.
Metaphors and Miracles chapter 4 . 10/15/2016
I love this story so far.

The character portrayal is accurate and the story is very well written.
The writing and character portrayal alone makes this story great but just as great is the plot. I can't wait to see how the story develops.

Waiting for the next update.
bookgirl98 chapter 4 . 7/9/2016
Wow that was an amazing chapter, loving this story by the way.
bookgirl98 chapter 3 . 6/28/2016
I'm really liking this story! Looking forward to reading the next chapter!
Spooky ghost flower chapter 3 . 6/26/2016
I don't even ship Mello and Near tbh but this is so cute and the plot is good and ahh good work bro
Insanity Ignited chapter 2 . 6/12/2016
Finally, a decently written homosexual romance fic! I've always took great lengths to avoid boy x boy fics because they're poorly plotted and only have yaoi everywhere (fanservice fics, yeah). This one- this one has an actual plot which makes SENSE. Thank goodness, I was beginning to wonder if I was a homophobe or something but this is actually nice. I feel very sorry for Near, he must have it hard. I'm looking forward to seeing how Near reacts to Mello bring alive.
kizza15 chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
I love this story already. I can't wait to read it up
Your Amazingness chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
I never read slash...
But this is just so amazing I had to read and praise you man!
Amazing, keep up the good work!