Reviews for Fish out of Water
Taranea chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Oh, WOW, again, I completely adore this. Not just for the sheer imagination of a Mer-Kaito, but...y'know, there's a lot of fics that make fun of Kaito's fear of fish, but usually that just degenerates into annoying OOC-ness that looks simply clumsy on the part of the author, but this...is simply brilliant. Genuinely funny, the characters are treated with respect and react believably, and the background story is a hoot. Faved. :P
ihonestlydontknow chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Wow, this is just great. I've re-read it like... -counts on fingers... one, two, three...- um, like six times. It gets better every time! XD I love all the details you put into the story about the scales, fins and low tide. This is such a luvuly piece, and it stands very well on it's own. (Glancing at the reviews, I kind of have to agree with them, though) I have to say, though, that if you DO decide to continue it, I would LOVE to see Hakuba somehow stumble onto the secret, when nobody else is around like Aoko did. That would be so very, very, very fun to see. Even if it would be just using the same formula, sort of... ; But I still want to see it. Please?

Anyway, great fic. Just totally awesome.
Digeridoodler chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Dam it! Now I wish I could draw well enough to make a fan art of this DX All I can do is shit chibis TnT Good story though :3 I enjoyed it very much X3
Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
*Laughing* Cute and funny. Not a bad idea either *smiles mischievously*
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
I want to know about the dad's side now! Or were you just referring to the thief thing? Is there a sequel?
thisisoldandunused chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
OMGOMGOMG that was such a good ff...i wish i had that good an idea. ! this is so good, make it longer!
Lime-chan chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
*snicker*... *snicker*... Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! Great! And now we even understand HOW Kaito Kid escaped in the Black-Star heist and WHY he catched a cold afterwards.

You write more? *makespuppyeyes* And by the way, your'e still working on Night Dreams? I loved that one!
ChibiYnM chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
Nekkid Kaitou... *drool* Uh opps... ; Did u get the fisherman stealing the veil and marrying the mermaid from Ayashi no Ceres? It seems similar
O'Ylia chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
Thanks for the chuckles! It's always fun to watch the Kaito Kid in these kinda situations. Haha! Nice work!
Calger chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
LOL Oh that was so funny, very cute fic, I think it's hilarious about how Kid is afraid of fish, I mean how random is that? I'm definitely sharing this with my friend, she's even more obsessed with Kaitou Kid than I am ;) Ja ne!
Mystic chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
That was very intriguing. It is a nice twist on his fear of fish... I guess it was a good thing they were alone when she finally got him!
Meitantei Kudo KID chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
. more!
alessandriana chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
*snicker* That was great! You do humor so well... I liked the visuals in this one, too. Especially thought of the Look on Aoko's face when she sees Mer-Kaito at first. Heh heh heh... Anyways, I can't wait to see more of your writing!