Reviews for Dayenu
Loved it
ima chapter 6 . 10/6/2017
pleae update thanks
clashcityrocker083 chapter 6 . 10/5/2017
I'm kinda new to the whole ncis tony/ziva fandom, and thus, am just now getting into it and reading fics of a ship long dead. Or just mostly dead lol. In any case, I came across your story and absolutely loved it. The characterizations were spot on and I loved how you used minor occurrences from 11.02 and 13.23 and created your own (and personally, much more enjoyable) ending to the tony and ziva saga. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us.
Little-bad-Angel chapter 6 . 1/19/2017
love it!
Revan3363 chapter 6 . 12/7/2016
Good story, any chance of a sequel?
Alidiabin chapter 6 . 8/6/2016
I loved this. I loved they got a happy ending.

I loved how the two cup thing came up again.

I loved how they found each other again, and still bickered.

Wonderful story.
prince-bishop chapter 6 . 7/29/2016
Good story liked it a lot.
prince-bishop chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
Don't know how Abby can stand there in front of Ziva not after she told Tony to forget about Ziva and to start to get back on with his life.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/27/2016
Thoroughly enjoyed this. Thanks for posting
VG LittleBear chapter 6 . 7/19/2016
Hi, I enjoyed the mixture of old and new, like 'two cups'. 'Every man has to live by it's own code' sounds like a rule too, and I like it. I laughed out load at 'he's smelled it on Ziva'. Gibbs just knows everything according to Tony. Even if Gibbs didn't, Tony will tell him thinking he already knows. Gibbs only needs to look enigmatic. :)
I like your writing style, and head-exploding happy without sappiness is great.
Thanks and cheers!
tere55 chapter 6 . 7/18/2016
This is, without a doubt, my favorite of the "Ziva didn't die" stories.
Licaro chapter 6 . 7/18/2016
Great story. Thank you for it. Much better than how the show treated Tony and Ziva. I prefer your take.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/18/2016
Lovely :) Absolutely lovely *_*
Tomyfan31970 chapter 6 . 7/17/2016
I think that out of all the ziva returns stories, this ending is my favorite. I loved how you didn't just say, they went to Paris. You described their real but fairytale life in detail. So thank you for leaving me with that. I really enjoyed the story and will have to go back and read it all over again!