Reviews for Outbreak
And here in 2020 we have COVID 19. A respiratory illness that has affected the entire world... Foreshadowing?
707 chapter 1 . 4/13
Remembered this during quarantine
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2018
Oh man I think Arthur is the most damage out of buster friends after all he and Arthur were really close.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2017
Yikes. Good read but yikes. Poor Bitzi.
Psych Major chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
I love this. So teerifying! Like i wanna avoid people right now for reals.
So is this place always like this, weirdos coming after you for no reason? If so how long has it been going on? This place is gold for my project but I feel bad for you guys. It must be stressful having such a crackpot here.
blackneko20 chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
god chrys, they still won't leave you alone. you okay? you need me for anything?
seriously you dumbos need to stop. it's bad enough all you do is break the rules. now you're going to b&m over something this stupid. stop. you're messing with the wrong person.
Chrys-DASL chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
I use existing things like the CDC and the news network CNN as cultural references. These give realism to the story, and many published authors do the same thing. That's why you'll find quotes from real government leaders like the president in books like this, where statements from people in power are needed. The only reason why TV shows make up people for those positions or fake news providers is to save time for those people. They don't mind doing it but it takes time to film. Examples: Good Morning America has used real anchors to film segments for a blockbuster film (don't remember the name but I know it was an action film), and several other news broadcasters did the same.

Now, I'm going to say this one last time because apparently y'all don't talk with each other/you're willing to call me out after reading but not listen to me:
As long as I'm not claiming to own these networks/agencies, and as long as I'm not claiming to be a government official, it's allowed by site rules. It's the same as tweeting about the company/person in that it's free advertisement. The companies don't mind as long as you don't profit from it.

Secondly, it's in your best interest to approach me directly about possible rule violations, namely because those of you coming forward are openly for talking about the genitalia of children. You see the problem here? Yeah, y'all ain't helping yourselves by coming after me when your pieces break actual rules.

Now Travis, because it's totes obvious this has been your crusade from the beginning, I have unblocked you for the purpose of continuing this conversation about my so-called violations, but I already told your buddy all of this. I hope we don't have to have this conversation again because I'm already sick enough of you people. Either listen to what I've told you or drop the case.
Travis Hicks chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
Why do you use real stuff like the dc band CNN?
BlackNeko20 chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
product placement? you're kidding right? reread the rules. as long as it's not a song or a real person you can do it. and she's not claiming to own CNN. it's just a culture reference.

and if that was your response I&l, i recommend responding to her pm. or pm before you review. otherwise you're going to start a war. anyone in travis's group that goes against the main group, especially dasl, is going to get slammed. just a public safety reminder not to piss chrys off or her friends.
JustNotLoggedIn chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
This was... wow. Very hard hitting and well-written. The only criticism I have is that antibiotics are completely ineffective on the flu since it's a virus. (And funnily enough, doctors try to avoid prescribing antibiotics when they don't know it's bacteria because it can increase bacteria's resistance to drugs and create superbugs! o.o)

But still. Very good and I think I may read more from you, perhaps favorite or alert you when I get logged in. XP
BlackNeko20 chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
omg really I&l. delete for what? too dark? or do you think she copied your smut buddy travis? she copied no one. this piece is rated accordingly for dark themes. what more do you want?

seriously you and all of his lackeys are why no one wants to be here anymore. look at everyone who left. me, dasl, tuc, dm, jc. only the team of smut remained. now we're coming back. and you're scared. so let's make dasl delete. why not? she called you out. why not make her leave again?

well none of us are going anywhere. deal with it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
This story has product placement. It isn't allowed here.
Darren1138 chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
To Isamel,

I hope you look at reviews because I'm also hoping you aren't asking to remove the story. Yes, DASL is writing a very dark story, but at least she knows how to tone down and improve on it, when you and Travis have not done anything useful upon your own stories.

It's bad enough that you're such a spoilsport at the Slums, but now you're pushing it a little too far by asking us to remove our stories when yours and Travis' are nowhere near good.
IsmaelandLuigi21 chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Would you remove that
BlackNeko20 chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
interesting. i wish you would've spread it out some more. would've made the impact better i guess. it's your piece though. and it counts for your summer 100 so cool. i'm now afraid of coughing people now. you better send me some germx stat if you're going to do anymore sickness pieces.

hey are you going to do earthquakes and volcanoes? stuff that's not really plausible but the fandom has seen before?