Reviews for Hermione Lupin-Black, Her Fathers Daughter
steelejadyn06 chapter 63 . 10/8
Could you please continue this story it’s really good
MyDarkAnnabelleLee chapter 63 . 9/25
Please please update! I love this story! I love that you put Hermione and Fred together they are one of my favorite parings! I love the Sirius and Remus relationship! You are fantastic I really hope that Draco’s warning was a sigh of a changed heart maybe or at least the start of it! Please keep Hermione and Fred together there aren’t enough of there pairings !
Camro chapter 36 . 9/21
I am so glad that Sirius is finally getting to know his daughter !
This story is so great
Camro chapter 25 . 9/20
I am sad they are staying behind for the holidays !
Poor Remus
Still loving this story though !
Camro chapter 7 . 9/19
I am soooo sad for Sirius !
Great chapter
Camro chapter 4 . 9/19
I really like this story !
I love the fact that Neville and Hermione are friends so early on
Lee kadivar chapter 63 . 8/23
Is there going to be a sequel? I'd love to see where this goes during the war. Please let me know.
XxHayHayxX chapter 63 . 8/21
I know it's been a year but I don't care

Please please make another sequel
clennyfuller chapter 63 . 7/30
Where's the sequel! I need it!
I need to know now if all finishes up... great story
lMione chapter 63 . 7/28
Awesome fanfic! I just found it a teeny teeny bit boring when it when on about the real real story but overall it was the BEST. I can't say I enjoyed the SMUT but u know yh it was amazing. Wish I could write like that!
mitrosqueen1990 chapter 63 . 7/15
I really hope you finish this story or write a sequel. I absolutely love it
Lucie Lupin chapter 63 . 6/20
Are you going to publish the sequel? I absolutely adore this story. The storytelling is so great! Plz plz plz published a sequel!
babydoll.MK21 chapter 35 . 5/31
this is really good plssssssssssssssssssssssss update soon
Fiction is the Truth chapter 8 . 5/29
I’m going to assume that she’s the biological daughter of both of them because magic.
AAkatsuki chapter 63 . 5/23
AMAZING - I loved this story (couldn't find the sequel though) it just was amazing there was a few things I didn't agree with, like how the first and the second book played out - though I still enjoyed the story. For like 30 chapters I will say those little azkaban clips with Sirius were /HEARTBREAKING/. They were so well I like how you didn't go on and on about how azkaban ruins Sirius life and sanity but you still mentioned it in a way that was brilliant. All in all I loved the story and good job with it:)