Reviews for Deserving
Belldandy55555 chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
Sweet ;)
Mily-y chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
I'm so glad to read you again! I love all your stories, and this one is very cute and very intense at the same time! Thank you very much for sharing it with us :)
Jynxies chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
I really didn't expect this to be written in Draco's voice. Then I was really worried that this would be about Draco spilling his secrets, not Harry. And mostly, I really didn't expect to enjoy this so much... not when I already knew most of the story of the story from the summary... I was however, really pleased to be wrong on all counts. This was a fabulous little story and I felt you kept very true to Draco's character. Nicely done!
MimiTaylor chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
How very romantic. . .except for the thought of Draco's breath.
maritinkerbell chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Adorbs!
fanficchica123 chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Oh my god I saw this post on Tumblr and I always thought it was hilarious and I'm so glad you wrote this out! Enjoyed every minute of it!
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
I don't care how much this trope is used. It's awesome and I love it. Each rendition is different and yours just tugs at the heartstrings. Really makes me sympathize Draco on a different level and his involuntary confessions, so perfect!
slybunny chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
I knew I wouldn't be disappointed :P
Where do you find these brilliant prompts?
sierrafujoshiakut chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Wow, at first I think this would be a humour, but dear, you got me, it's so fabolous, I mean not to cheesy and angsty but balance, that's how I look your story.
Love this very much.
Xoxo
AznDumplings chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Cute! This fic is DESERVING of applause! Kudos to you!
Cat7herinE chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Awww...I love it!
onceuponastarrr chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
*applause* wonderfully done.
spasmodic chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Wowser, this was hella awesome! (I've been watching too much Life Is Strange). Draco and Harry are so adorable together, OTP forever.
Ali-Alice-Alicelol chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Aw so sweet :3 Great job :3
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
OMG This is perfect! I've never read a Draco Harry Amortentia combo before... Its amazing! Though this is fluffy I love how you incorporated Malfoy's anguish... Love Love Love :D
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8