Reviews for The Aftermath: The End
Dur'id the Druid chapter 21 . 10/8
The story has been denied to read list for a while, and I've been finally getting to it. And for the most part I've been really enjoying it.

However :-). it's getting harder and harder to read because the viewpoint keeps on shifting without any kind of scene break or anything, repeating the same scene from different point of views, and having multiple flashbacks. It's really confusing for readers.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 2 . 9/10
To be honest, my reaction to the end of this chapter was "Oh, yeah. 'and comes face to face with the end of days.' Dangit!"

It's *incredibly* rare to see a crossover where we, as readers, get to explore the Colonies un-destroyed, and I was really getting into that.

Couldn't you have just had SG-1 arrive kitted out for radiation just after the bombs stopped falling? Or arrived by ship just as the bombing was starting? Why tease something more appealing to me, only to steal it away?
djmegamouth chapter 31 . 4/11/2018
I love the alternate history. I hope you’ll update this story again soon.
Kansas Scout chapter 31 . 10/26/2017
fmfan1980 waiting for the next chapter.
tpx1 chapter 31 . 7/1/2017
great story
please continue!
thedarkpokemaster chapter 31 . 6/5/2017
Sweet at least three Cylons knew what they have done was wrong after all many think they are the best but there are darker thing out there in space.
thor94 chapter 31 . 6/2/2017
good chapter.
yep willow, buffy and tara kinda messed this time, and frasier as good doctor she is was pissed for their irresponsive actions.
the second part was interesting, finally the colonial cylons will learn about the furling cylon history.
And the other cylons, feel the aftermath of their actions that could prbably cause their extinction, especially if Earth bring their advanced military support to colonials.
Can't wait next chapter
dezoat chapter 30 . 5/13/2017
Thanks for the update.
kenn.davis.56 chapter 30 . 5/12/2017
Pity Tara wasn't so moral, she could've "touched" Willow and then Willow would have to explain the moaning noise recording on the video. Maybe a dream sequence?
Perhaps when Tara is on the other side she can see auras of a different kind. For those with an active Ancient gene a subtle white glow, one with the gene but not active a pale yellow. Normal humans a bluish tint to their skin, anything Furling would have a darkness attached, especially magic users, and Slayers a demonic looking overlay. Goa'ulds, Jaffa, Tok'ra, a pinpoint where the symbiont is located. The Asgard, would look as grey on the otherside as they do in this dimension, the Nox a brilliant green.
kenn.davis.56 chapter 29 . 4/18/2017
(Nitpick. Pellets? Or pallets?)
thor94 chapter 29 . 4/17/2017
touching chapter with the scene between the adama family.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 29 . 4/17/2017
whoa so Lee has seen his mother alive again once more but still their people have lost a lot that is for sure and will take a long time to re-build all they have lost.
EvilTheLast chapter 29 . 4/17/2017
Good update.
thor94 chapter 28 . 3/31/2017
good chapter.
the galactica group finally reached the planet
can't wait next chapter.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 28 . 3/31/2017
Nice seems that things are gooing right for the good guys after all I know the bad Cylons will not be happy with their plans going down.