Reviews for A Murder in the Family

Columbo? xD nice.

fav'd

hisnhers chapter 12 . 11/16
Snort-giggle.

Notice what wasn't said, but strongly implied, in order to find out the truth. Very nice.

People do that a lot, even in everyday conversations. They imply, we accept what they implied as if it's the truth and then when issues arise we can't figure out what went wrong.

hisnhers chapter 9 . 11/16
Well, it's about time Harry figured out what Ron's real character has been since the moment they met.

hisnhers chapter 8 . 11/16
Well, Ginny had her eyes opened.

hisnhers chapter 6 . 11/16
Boom! Bring down that hammer!

Welcome to Los Angeles.

hisnhers chapter 5 . 11/16
Oh. my. word. I expected the verbal abuse. He learned that from Mommy Dearest, herself... but the rest? my poor heart is breaking.

I'm so glad she got away from him. I also hope Harry, somehow, sees the pictures of his supposed best friend's 'innocence.'

There are too many people who needed to learn at a young age that we are responsible for our own actions, and yet they never did learn that very valuable lesson from their own parents. Then they are sent out into the world with the impression everyone owes them something and fists solve the problem if there are any who disagree with them.

hisnhers chapter 1 . 11/16
That last line is perfect! ha!

Katescats chapter 17 . 9/6
Hi just read your story it was very good. And I love who Hermione's grandfather was I did not see that coming Columbo I love it.
pwrmom2 chapter 17 . 6/29/2020
Loved this, especially the twist at the end with Columbo...lol
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 17 . 10/9/2019
Awesome. Loved the cameos.
Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/16/2019
I really liked this! Good job!
skyandclouds chapter 17 . 5/19/2019
Very good!
MaggieMae1964 chapter 1 . 3/20/2019
For the most part, this story was okay. I liked when Hermione really got involved with the investigation and the added teaser at the very end about who her grandfather was. Hermione had always been a stronger and wiser wizard than her peers. The storyline of Ron being an abusive alcoholic and Harry and others clueless as to his behavior didn't quite jive for me. I can't see her just standing by and taking any crap.
kimjo2 chapter 17 . 5/6/2018
When I finally figured out who her grandfather was from your disclaimer it made me laugh and laugh with glee. How perfect! What a superlative tale. Loved the Ron bashing. I could so see him turn out that way. They way she was treated, though, made me sniffle for all the women who suffer. Brilliantly written. Thanks so much
Lauramichca chapter 14 . 12/9/2017
I've never seen this show, but it's easy to follow along with despite this (and for fun I pull up the imdb to see what the actors look like). But I seriously liked the Tony Stark bit in this chapter - so much fun, and makes me hope the have a platonic (or otherwise) meeting in the future to explain all of this lol.