Reviews for Restituo
Mintley8 chapter 6 . 7/17
This story is awesome & I hope you have the ability one day to write more. Thank you x
Beth5572 chapter 6 . 7/15
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. Keep up your great work of art and please come back to writing thanks.

Terri
LittleWolfEmpress chapter 6 . 7/10
really enjoyed the story and the interactions between the characters. I love the stories with Slytherin and Gryffindors plotting together.
hope you continue the story when you're better.
tcl7189 chapter 6 . 7/5
Great start, hope to see more when you are able. RL sucks sometimes.
New Reviewer chapter 2 . 5/17
I just stumbled across this and am really excited with what I've read so far. I see that it hasn't been updated for about half a year and really hope that you do plan to finish it. The one thing that got me to write a review for this chapter was that I had to let you know how much I enjoyed McGonnagall's "May his own beard come alive in the night and strangle him!" That was so apropos in so many ways that I can't even say how, it was beautifully perfect and made me laugh. Thank you.
Rosa Clearwater chapter 6 . 5/6
Hi :)

I know it's been quite a while since the last update, but this story has been absolutely brilliant and I hope you can get around to writing a little more in the future :) I haven't snickered this much or enjoyed reading a refreshing story like this in a while, so thank you for that.

Have a lovely day!
Rosa Clearwater
spiffy2143 chapter 6 . 4/9
Amazing story! I can't wait to see what happens next. Hopefully the problems you are having get better for you. Looking forward to more updates!
DPinAK chapter 6 . 4/3
Enjoying your story. I'm looking forward to your next plot twists!
tiffaney.103 chapter 6 . 3/20
Oh no! It can't stop there, I was so excited to see what happens next. This is an amazing and very original story, I was hooked since the first chapter and I really hope you come back to it someday.
WerewolfKing350 chapter 6 . 3/19
I can't wait to see what will happen next.
I really like this so far, I hope you manage to complete it. Thanks for sharing
EspirituDelMar chapter 6 . 2/23
I. Need. MOAR! Please, please continue this I love it! :)
tabala chapter 6 . 2/12
Please this must continue, i am so intrigued in this story?!
flight9 chapter 6 . 1/31
amazingly beautiful story! Please update it soon! Pretty please with a cherry on top :)
Badbonita chapter 6 . 1/24
Here's another vote for a really great story you've been providing your readers with and a big hope that everything works out health wise.