Reviews for Restituo
gleefan2009 chapter 6 . 12/1
love it please write more
Uh Oh. I had blueberry pancakes (well, one HUGE one) this morning. Does this mean something bad is going to happen to me?
bargavl chapter 1 . 11/1
I only just discovered your writing and have enjoyed your completed fics tremendously. They are fresh, well-plotted and well-written. I hope your muse returns and you do a bit more on this story, but aren't in a place that leads to that I still think it has real promise with enough plot evident that it was a pleasure to extrapolate in my head where it might lead. Thank you for sharing
This is a really great start to a resorting story! These are quite rare after all. I love your spin on elemental affinities. Do you think Harry will have elemental affinities? Will others also have them?
Please update and keep up the good work!
777angeloflove chapter 6 . 9/11
AWESOME STORY! PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON!
mm1776 chapter 6 . 9/5
I'm really like this story so far. (I was already reading "I Did Nothing", and yes, it's a great story.)
I've always thought that the idea of Dumbledore manipulating things for his rather dubious great good, to be quite plausible. Looking at the various characters, it certainly seems like some were definitely placed in the wrong house. And how could the teachers allow some of the behavior we read about happen, and not try to do something about it? So involving both the teachers and Harry's class, makes a lot of sense. Also good idea getting Bones involved. That way they can work on several fronts at the same time. After all, they have a limited amount of time to get all their ducks in a row, in an attempt to truly make changes.
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 5 . 8/15
I LOVED the pancakes...uh, 'conspiracy'...er, as a harbinger of...oh hell; I love blueberry pancakes and your entire, inspired scenario! I'm also a tremendous fan of "the HW staff discovers Puppet-Master Dingledork's manipulations and performs an 'hemorrhoidectomy'" stories; there's just not enough of them and a lot of those want to waffle (as opposed to 'pancakes', but who can really blame them; especially if they're *blueberry* waffles! Yum!;-D ) and make excuses for the evil, execrable MOB!
Anyhoo! Carry on!
I see that you've not updated since Oct. of 2016...What's up with that?
This is a great story and should not be left to rot like unwanted blueberry pancakes! What a travesty!
MelJ
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 2 . 8/15
Yes: Thank the Goddess for HPff; otherwise, I'd have never found anything to wash the nasty taste of her highly derivative, illogical, child abuse promoting, bullying dismissing, Orwellian con job out of my mouth!
I CAN say that because I'm a 55 year old, rabid bibliophile who's been reading Fantasy & Science Fiction since I was 6 years old! I was a 'Junior Reviewer' for our local library and said reviews were published in our local newspaper, at the age of 11!
It was a great joy to discover that there were brilliant writers out there, who felt as I did and were talented enough and brave enough to point out that the 'Empress had no clothes'!
I'm quite eager to see where you take this! And quit trying to apologize for what you're 'correcting'! I've read stories that were over 500k long, that still didn't cover ALL the plot-chasms and flaws; and most of them still left Severus as a two-bit, pulp fiction villain!
So, buck-up: You're doing quite well, so far!
Now, onward!
MelJ
Please update soon tbis is a very good story and I would love to see umbridge get her butt kicked later in it, and for a somewhat nicer snape
Really enjoying thus story... Only half way through and already hoping it doesnt end
Mary777777 chapter 4 . 8/9
I'm interested in why you wouldn't use earth for Slytherin given that the houses color is green and it most aligns with the characteristics of earth: ambition, caution, etc. Maybe because the head of Hufflepuff teachers Herbology...? Seems a bit flimsy, though
Mintley8 chapter 6 . 7/17
This story is awesome & I hope you have the ability one day to write more. Thank you x
Beth5572 chapter 6 . 7/15
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. Keep up your great work of art and please come back to writing thanks.

Terri
LittleWolfEmpress chapter 6 . 7/10
really enjoyed the story and the interactions between the characters. I love the stories with Slytherin and Gryffindors plotting together.
hope you continue the story when you're better.
tcl7189 chapter 6 . 7/5
Great start, hope to see more when you are able. RL sucks sometimes.