Reviews for Sight
StarvingArtiste chapter 1 . 5/24
You should totally continue! Please please! More, yay!
Stargitay chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
i need you to continue this pls or i'm not gonna function
poetif chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
Again, the woman's restraint is amazing. She didn't even try to talk him into it or offer to turn on the lights...lol. Good for Liv! And good job, you. Now be a good little author and continue the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
wow, you're an amazing writer
Mariah94 chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
This was amazing. You definitely need to continue!
GwendolynTalbot chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
A beautiful look at how different it could have been in Blinded. I love the reason he stopped her. Would Definitly like to see what happens the next day.
Faith Ann Tucker chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
Please add another chapter, it's getting good. This is a good start to a great story!
greenbasketball chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
Years! Another one!
writersrefinery chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
Yes please please do another chapter. I loved this and I remember being like whoa this escalated quickly. Of course I thought she was going to be the one to stop it Bc let's face it that's how it always goes but thank you for not taking the obvious route. Hope another chapter is soon! Loved it
HaileyStabler chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
I've always wanted a fic on Blinded because there are so many different emotions between the two of them! I love the way you wrote this and the end was hot! You can tell how deep they love for each other runs. I can't wait for the next installment- there has to be another chapter! He needs to see her and make love ;)
SVUfan83 chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
Loved it as a one-shot, would love it even more as a two-shot! ;)
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
I hope u do another chapter
crunchygoodness chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
Thank you! More would be great AND it stands alone very well, too. So many opportunities have been wasted with these two, so your revision of this episode is wonderful! Snuggles will have to do for now-but we'll take it.
Longclaw 1-6 chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
A much better rendition of that episode :)
You should add one more chapter, show how Casey's little stunt would play out with the new, um, developments.
FicFriend chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
No no! Not a one-shot! Although it does stand on its own, I know you'd write a killer second chapter on this! Please!