Reviews for Spell Tag Compendium
I was feeling very very shitty and ur fluffy one shot made me giggle and laugh so loud. I adored it so much. Thank u for writing this cute piece
reeroy chapter 7 . 5/28/2018
you are officially my favourite sasuhina writer. the way you write them! I haven't enjoyed sasuhina fics like this in a l9ng time omg

i love you!
sumire.syrup chapter 5 . 8/11/2017
awwwww this chapter gave me diabetes
SunnyBunny chapter 7 . 5/12/2017
Another piece based off of a work I haven't seen, but that's probably not a bad thing, because I totally did not know where this story was going and was so entertained throughout the whole chapter. Sasuke is so awkward and it just makes for some hilarious moments. Also, I like the way you write Sakura in your stories. She's no-nonsense, honest, and logical. Her being the voice of reason really brings out the comedy in the situation. I love your writing and I hope you will share more stories in the future! :)
SunnyBunny chapter 6 . 5/12/2017
I've never heard of OFF, so I had to look up the game and characters to understand the references, but I'm here for the cute and I was not disappointed :)
SunnyBunny chapter 5 . 5/12/2017
Awww, I love it when big brothers Itachi and Neji watch over their baby siblings! Thank you, Itachi, for revealing Sasuke's love for cute animals. And thank you, almighty author, for giving us a glimpse of fluffy Sasuhina life :)
SunnyBunny chapter 4 . 5/12/2017
Wow, things sure heated up quickly in this story! I'm a huge fan of Sasuhina moments, but I have to say, I love Naruto in this chapter. He's so oblivious and when he got all excited about the size of the dough, I just burst out laughing. Also, we all need friends like Sakura and Ino, who will look out for us in case something bad happens, and will cover for us when we need them to :P
SunnyBunny chapter 3 . 5/12/2017
I haven't watched or read Gintama, but oh my gosh, this story was so funny and cute, I thoroughly enjoyed it even without knowing the full context. Sasuke's attempts at getting closer to Hinata are so over the top, and her naivete makes everything more entertaining. Thank you for another great story :)
SunnyBunny chapter 1 . 5/12/2017
This is such a sweet story! I like the personalities you gave each child, and enjoyed seeing how the siblings interact with one another. I like to think that Himawari gets her flair for the dramatic from Sasuke (hehe). Tsukihisa and Hie seem like such fun and great brothers to have! I thought it was so funny when Hie mentioned how Hiashi almost attacked him for calling him Grandpapa, and Sasuke said that Hiashi used the Twin Lion Fists on him when he asked for permission to marry Hinata. I loved the ending, where Sasuke and Hinata were "having a moment" and the kids were fighting. Thank you for giving us fluff! :)
SunnyBunny chapter 2 . 5/12/2017
This is my first time leaving a review, but probably around the 8th time I've come back to read this collection of one-shots. I'm going to leave one for each chapter, but I have to start off with one for this chapter because I absolutely love Pokemon and I think your story set in this AU is so BRILLIANT, I hope you will upload a second part! Hinata and her psychic-type team vs. Sasuke and his dark-type team is just so perfect! When Sasuke made his appearance, I did not expect him to take Shisa away. The dramatic turn of events made me laugh so hard. I love the personalities you gave each pokemon on Hinata's team, and the way each of them interacts with Hinata. The back stories as to how they came to join her team were so lovely and attest to Hinata's sweet, kind, and caring nature. Kiki's advice to seduce Sasuke and Samekichi's disapproval were hilarious! I love that you mentioned the different gyms on the way to Victory Road, and explained Itachi and Sasuke's placements in the circuit in such a way that really fits their characters. Kiba and Shino's responses and support for Hinata were so cute. I wonder what pokemon are on Kiba's team. The mention of baby Eevees made me go "aww" and I can't stop grinning at Sasuke's attempts to play it cool. I just love everything about this story, and I'm itching to find out how this gym battle will unfold. I really hope you will have the time and motivation to write a part two! Please keep writing and sharing your stories. You're an amazing and creative writer with a great sense of humor! :)
sumire.syrup chapter 2 . 3/26/2017
Hmmm I always thought crossovers were kind of weird but this is AWESOME. I love how underrated Hinata is and not ridiculously OP. LMAO and Sasuke is funny
Saki-Hime chapter 7 . 7/18/2016
LOL and then he'll ask her to join him in bed. Very good, they're alla funny. Liked it.
Applejax XD chapter 7 . 7/18/2016
lolz, i love the hair brained schemes that Naruto and Sasuke came up with so Hinata would take care of him, i cant wait for part two XD
roveme chapter 7 . 7/17/2016
Wow I love oblivious Hinata and indifferent acting Sasuke which is funny and mushy. My fav part was they asked him to directly ask her to go out with him and he was staring blankly. Lolz Can't wait for Part II
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2016
This chapter was absolutely adorable. Awkward Sasuke is hilarious and Hinata is cute as always. More please