Reviews for One Bad Day
alaskan-dracolych chapter 12 . 11/12
Woooo! New one! And now, the clock is ticking...
wow
Armiture chapter 12 . 11/10
Neil's assist seems to have gone off well, just one question, what about Marc? Isn't he part of the plan or did I miss a bit somewhere where he isn't around for one reason or another?

I hope Circus doesn't eff things up but the cape does sound rather spiteful; especially after having to deal with Rachel and Alec for a while.

I assume that Cranial has some means to get her gear to BB quickly or are they actually going to visit Toybox via some portable portal mechanism? It sounds like they are going to her but it's unclear how; is it a temp rental in BB for the job or via a Toybox portal?

Thanks for the update, already looking forward to the next one.
osterreicher97 chapter 12 . 11/9
Good chapter
JanessaVR chapter 12 . 11/9
It's going well. A bit *too* well. Waiting for the other shoe to drop.
katmom chapter 12 . 11/9
Great progress!
Kaiya Azure chapter 12 . 11/9
Looks like there will be quite a bit of fallout all around. Though I wonder what sort of monkey wrench Circus will be throwing into the plan.
Limerick90 chapter 12 . 11/9
Boy oh boy, let's hope those sleeping pills from a few years back aren't expired. And that four of them aren't going to cause problems.
Seriously, I find it really strange that Neil didn't even look at the expiration date of those things.

That aside, the plan is coming together! Of course, at the same time, New Wave has effectively killed their reputation and Carol will never trust anyone ever again.

I'm really curious about the outcome of all of this. This could go so horribly, but there's this small, tiny chance that they manage to come through this with a minimum of repercussions. Looks less and less likely, but we won't know until it happens!
zigmas chapter 12 . 11/9
Given how I totally forgot what this was about, the beginning of the chapter had me a bit worried.
But then both myself and ManMan got he answer that reminded me that this is till Ack, lol.
So, once again, another great chapter for another funky story... that will not be updated for a while now.
Not that I prefer this story over some others (Panacea and Halping, to be precise, with Another Way close behind), of course.
Ack, dude, your stories are SO GOOD, lol.
Armiture chapter 11 . 9/9
I had forgotten that this Taylor is more "Khepri lite" than early canon Taylor. Gonna have to go back and check to see if this is also the fic with the binary explosive pigeons. The takedowns of Circus and Rachael were masterful and Circus' was particularly funny. I'm sure that Lisa and Taylor came up with that plan.

Good to see this story update and move the plot along; hopefully we'll soon get a peek at what the PRT is up to. Part of me hoping that Carol does something that ends up with her in court-ordered therapy to stay out of prison but that might hurt or kill one of the more popular characters.
katmom chapter 11 . 9/9
Vicky holds a lot of the responsibility for this, too. Using her aura willy nilly.
grovepjp chapter 11 . 9/8
Rx
wow
DoubleBeast chapter 11 . 9/7
Wait, are we going to have a freshly triggered Dinah contacting the PRT to warn them that the next Nillbog will hit Brockton Bay in the next twenty four hours or something ?
suikofan chapter 11 . 9/6
Are they even going to be able to leave the Bay? Won't Dragon and Alexandria have quietly quarantined them, they were watching Simurgh on her path. There has to be some data pointing to BB being full of Ziz bombs, up tick in deaths people going off the grid, moving suddenly and so on.