Reviews for Tired Eyes and Aching Hearts
Blueshift chapter 8 . 7/12/2020
Read this recently for the first time and just wanted to say how enjoyable I found it. I usually don't care as much for Advent Children/DoC stories but it feels like you absolutely nailed Cloud and Tifa's characters and the way you developed their relationship was really nice. I know it's been a while since you updated and I know life can really get in the way of writing but even unfinished this is excellent. Thank you for the great story and I hope you're doing well.
bubos chapter 8 . 7/5/2020
I love this story so much.
thanks for writing this. hope you can update this one day
Kate Anesuna chapter 8 . 6/11/2020
ooohh im so sad you didnt finish the story. i was looking foward the gala.. hope you finsh it some day
Guest chapter 8 . 12/19/2019
I love this so much! Best cloti fanfic i’ve read in a long time
Caramel Van Gogh chapter 1 . 10/7/2019
I just re-read this again and I’m always reminded that this is one of my favorite Cloti fics. I love it so much. Very veeryy well-written. I know that this hasn’t been updated in a long time but I’m still hoping. PROPS TO YOU AUTHOR. I FELT SO MANY EMOTIONS. Thank you for this. Really.
KD14 chapter 8 . 8/24/2018
A year - I’d wait three more to read another chapter like this. I can feel the love you poured into the writing. From the bottom of my Cloti-loving heart thank you for the time, blood sweat and tears that went into this. THANK YOU.
MephistoJenova chapter 8 . 8/1/2018
This has been an enjoyable read. I am always terrified when I get interested in a description that the story will be written as a "I woke up" written as it were being narrated by the main character
Sayaka M chapter 8 . 7/10/2018
It’s been so long since I read this that I had to start at the beginning again, but I enjoyed the second read-through just as much as I did the first time. I’m glad you’re dedicated to finishing this because you’ve done such a great job on it. It deserves a good, solid ending instead of floating around unfinished like so many other stories. There aren’t many mistakes, mostly some missed spaces so two words become one. The quickest fix I see is the term “off of”. An example would be: “She jumped off of him.” Proper grammar drops the “of” so it becomes: “She jumped off him.” I struggled with that for a long time. Other than that, great job, and I’ll be here in one or ten years to read your next update. Take all the time you need. This story is worth it.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/10/2018
Long chapters are the BEST! And they're better once the whole story is finished too. When you have to read a completed story with short chapters, it just feels awkward.
Loved the update, take your time that's okay.
K4 Boxxy chapter 8 . 7/9/2018
Well worth the wait!
Nightjade88 chapter 8 . 7/8/2018
Yay! I love it! I'm so glad u put out another chapter! The wait drove me nuts but as always totally worth it! :D
jh0.0 chapter 8 . 7/8/2018
I'm glad that this story is back, and what a way it returned as well! This chapter had everything, the tearjerking moments and the unbelievably relieving climax of Cloud's earnest confession and acceptance with Tifa. And that cliffhanger for next chapter as well! Just as we thought everything was going swimmingly... I guess that's to be expected from this story though; you can't have a happy moment for too long haha. I'm excited that you've put your all back into this story, and its clear from this chapter. Every part of it was breathtaking and emotional. I'll always be supporting this story, so good luck with everything, I am truly enjoying every moment of it.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/8/2018
WOWOWWOWOWWOW what an amazing, amazing update. I could FEEL the heart and soul you poured into this chapter...massive two thumbs up and it was damn well worth the wait. my heart is so full and content...I LOVED the slow build, the everyday moments, the bits with the gang, everything adds up so nicely to their union. writing is definitely not an easy task, so thank you so much for all the time and effort you've put into this!
DesiringPirates chapter 1 . 4/2/2018
I hope you continue! This story is great.
Jbeanz950 chapter 7 . 12/28/2017
really really hope you haven't abandoned this! dying to know how it ends!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »