Reviews for Summer Stories
LateOrliBloomer chapter 3 . 3/25/2007
On the off-chance that you ARE in fact going to update this after...erm, over four years...I like the premise. A road trip, albeit a bit trite, is an excellent plot mechanism. I'm not sure about the romantic subplot set-up you've got going but if Helga, Gerald, Phoebe, Lila, aannd...maybe one or two other boys go along? That could get interesting. Especially if their trip takes them...oh, I dunno, along the winding path to a certain football-headed somebody?

I like the dialogue but sometimes the banter drags on for a bit too long, like with Phoebe and Simon at the diner in their talk of Plato and the beach. It was cute and humorous at first...and then it was just irritating. I for one am a plot-driven reader so I like to see a lot of action and intrigue. Road trips are very good for buckets of adventure!

So, I like what you've got so far...and, well, hopefully you'll decide to pick this up again!
Passing Entity chapter 3 . 9/20/2004
What the hell is going on here? This fic was kicking ass and all of a sudden it gets dropped?

Now I'm depressed.
King Cheetah chapter 3 . 1/28/2003
MUCH nicer! Better meter to the story, and the dialog's got a more natural tone to it. Plus, you totally mired me in your tale! _-

Can't wait for chapter 4!

Your Humble Servant,

celeste jacobs chapter 2 . 1/27/2003
excellent story so far :)
ladida chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
Hey! I like it! Its me,ladida, you reveiwed my Hey Arnold fanfic. Thanks! I am not an expert Typer, but I will try to make it neater and tidier just so you wont get a headache. (I am not being sarcastic. I get head aches all the time. Theyre not funny) Any way, like the story.
King Cheetah chapter 2 . 1/26/2003
VERY nice indeed. You're getting better with the dialog, but it could use a little polish, which should come with more writing. REALLY looking forward to chapter 3!

Your humble servant,

King Cheetah chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
Not bad, not bad at all. You're off to a great start with one and I've added you/it to my Favorites list to keep track of you both! _

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Your humble servant,

SassyAngel chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
Wow that was really good, keep up the good work!
Serap-89 chapter 1 . 1/24/2003