Reviews for Healing the Blessed Isle
Honoria Granger chapter 6 . 10/9/2019
What a lovely piece of work this is. As are all your stories. But this one is particularly exquisite. Thank you. I’m hoping to find some about Thranduil...
Pip Fraggle chapter 2 . 9/27/2019
""A Dwarf who cannot identify every precious gem and mineral blindfolded, with both hands bound, while hanging upside down from a tree, could never hold his head up amongst his kin!"

Best Gimli the Dwarf Line EVER! (sans those written by the master of course). Oh I loved that.

I liked the side of Gimli that you brought out in this chapter, the more pensive melancholy side, especially in an environment that most of the time in Tolkien mythology is seen as a place of bliss. We often think of it as a place of healing and I think you are leading up to a good story of how in order to have healing there has to be something to be healed from.
TheRedScreech chapter 6 . 10/21/2018
This is stunning! I live and breathe for these little tales of After Frodo Sailed. The happiness and joy are incredible!
dancingkatz chapter 6 . 2/20/2018
I love all your stories but this one is my absolute favorite. You have truly been blessed by the Valar, to be able to take us to the West and witness the healing of not only Frodo and Sam, but Gimli (who is one of my favorite characters). My heart is so full of joy and I can't stop smiling. Bravo!
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 6 . 6/16/2017
I am so glad that I have found this story, and by proxy, you. It is very rare to find an author who pays such close attention to detail, and to every single character they choose to incorperate in their tale. I adored this story, and very much look forward to reading your many other ones.
Levade chapter 6 . 1/14/2017
So much goodness here, I don't even know what to say! Stone longing. I love that. I loved Mahtan and how he took to Gimli. His words are words that resonate and could be to any poor soul lost in sadness. The hobbits were, of course, perfect, but so was everyone else. Gimli was perfect! He's a fantastic character and I rarely see him written whole and not just a facet of his personality. This is one to read and re-read. Thank you for sharing!
Amiable Loner chapter 6 . 12/1/2016
This is beautiful. I am speechless. This was an absolute joy to read. Thank you.
Frodo's sister chapter 5 . 8/23/2016
Gimli seems to be very happy to be shown the tunnel.
Frodo's sister chapter 3 . 8/23/2016
This is a well written story. I like how the others are helping Gimli get over his depression by introducing him a certain area he can excavate stones. I also bet he would like to meet Mahal.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/10/2016
A beautiful Story. Thank you.
quarterhorseranch chapter 6 . 8/2/2016
"Fredegar and Butterbur" Excellent named for ponies. XD

"Mahtan fell into a gentle dream, aware of only warmth, and the glorious light of Two Trees, and Aulë's approving smile." Aww. :)

And the ending is wow. :P
sailor68 chapter 6 . 8/1/2016
Wow, great story! Thank you!
Araloth the Random chapter 6 . 7/31/2016
Wow. What a lovely story! You had me crying at the end. Your characters are wonderful and reading about all the healing unfolding made me feel all mushy. I really enjoyed this. Thank you for writing!

Ara
Elvish Hobbit chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
I realized I haven't replied to this FF yet. I have only read its first chapter yet and I feel guilty for not being able to follow it regularly for a while.

But anyway, I love the idea of this story. Gimli and his equation with Fellowship is both endearing and fascinating.

I'll give detailed review once I read more as I have little time in my hands.

Keep writing. :)
Araloth the Random chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
Stone-longing - that's a concept I wouldn't have thought of before. Poor Gimli. I hope they can cheer him up!

Ara