Reviews for Healing the Blessed Isle
lovethosehobbits chapter 4 . 7/9/2016
I love it! How fun for
Gimli to have such a wonderful new adventure
quarterhorseranch chapter 4 . 7/9/2016
LOL, like a kid in a candy store!

"What is time, to the earth and the stones? We are all but a blink to those who sang Arda into being, and hold us in their hearts."

AWWWWW!
Elwen Of The Hidden Valley chapter 4 . 7/8/2016
Crystals healing the land. I like that idea. And I love that the Lady Galadriel's words to Gimli have held true for all that time.

As for hobbits being more interested in the elven family tree . . . that is so perfectly as JRRT described them. You are drawing in so many lovely canon threads and weaving them masterfully.
Quihi chapter 3 . 7/1/2016
Mahtan! That's an uncommon character. It fits, though. Honestly I'm more surprised tat Mahtan recognized Elrond than vice versa. Nice chapter!
quarterhorseranch chapter 3 . 6/29/2016
I like what you did with the athelas...and wow, it must be amazing for Gimli to meet a servant of Aule! :D
Deathherselfie chapter 3 . 6/29/2016
What a sweet and lovely story. I love how you took them out of their usual setting but still maintain their characters as we know them. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2016
Nice. I like this chapter.
And now I have to look up the Story of Mahtan/EƤrendil.
UnnamedElement chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
Thoroughly enjoyed your characterizations, particularly of Gandalf and the hobbits. Feels so true to book, like coming home. I look forward to reading the rest-a unique perspective and tale!
lovethosehobbits chapter 3 . 6/27/2016
Oh I love this. Now I can't wait to find out more about this Mahtan
The Deepest Wells chapter 3 . 6/27/2016
I don't presently have time to do this chapter justice, but I thought it was absolutely providential that his horse was named Baran; mine is also named Baran, short for Aldebaran. :) Just had to throw that out there, will write a more substantial review later.
Lindsay chapter 3 . 6/27/2016
Wonderful, so wonderful! Loved the part about the different smells and memories. I am excited for the next chapter. Thank you!
Elwen Of The Hidden Valley chapter 3 . 6/27/2016
I love your descriptions of Athelas and I so want to stand in that cliff top garden. You brought the whole scene so vividly to life in my mind that I could feel the breeze and see the colours.
KitKat724 chapter 2 . 6/12/2016
This is too perfect for words. I had always wondered what it would be like for Gimli, being the only dwarf in the Undying Lands.
quarterhorseranch chapter 2 . 6/12/2016
XD They enjoyed that!
Elwen Of The Hidden Valley chapter 2 . 6/11/2016
If the way to a hobbit's heart is through food it looks like you've found the way to a dwarf's heart. I'm enjoying this tale.
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »