Reviews for The Sons of Minas Tirith
Eshlyn Kar chapter 23 . 9/12/2005
Aw! This is such a cute story. It makes me sad how both Boromir and his father die but still this is cute! Great Job.

ELYSE ROZEMA
Shortnshort chapter 23 . 6/3/2004
Great Story
central perk chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
good job. You wrote the two brothers in such a cute way. Oh I wanna hug them .-
Londonmage chapter 18 . 2/26/2004
Wow! I've been reading and reading but haven't yet found the time to stop and review! This is GREAT stuff so far, and I'll be reading more soon. But at the moment, Real Life is calling, so I thought I'd leave you a quick review before I had to go. I love it so far and I'll be back for more!
God bless,
Sara
Agador-of-the-woods chapter 24 . 9/21/2003
YAY! I'll look for the new story right after i finish this review. I appreciate the author's note, and letting us know you have a continuation.

I really enjoyed your story, i can't say it enough!

GREAT great job!

~*~*~AotW~*~*~
Agador-of-the-woods chapter 23 . 9/21/2003
Oh! I love it! I've said similar in most of the chapters, and i stand by my comment! Your story is great! The 'end' is a nice "feel-good" kind of thing, and it's sad to think of what happens to Boromir in the books :(

Oh well, I'm sorry this is late, i haven't been on the site in a while. Very very good chapter!

~*~*~AotW~*~*~
Miss Rigby chapter 7 . 9/20/2003
Aces for Mithrandir! The part where Faramir says, "'Promise?'" was so adorable! I could totally picture a little Faramir saying that and its SO CUTE! I sadly shant be able to finish all your chapters tonight, but fear not! I will read and review all of them eventually. You'll probably be sick of my insessant reviewing by then! _ Oh well!
Miss Rigby chapter 6 . 9/20/2003
Oh my gosh that was so cute! _ This has to be my absolute FAVORITE LotR fic I've ever read! MUST READ MORE!
Miss Rigby chapter 5 . 9/20/2003
WE! I am so happy I finally refound your story! I read the first five chapters at least six months ago but then could NEVER FIND IT AGAIN! But now I did! Yay! *bounces up and down with joy* Now I must go read and review for ALL your chapters!
CRIMS0NKNIGHT chapter 24 . 9/15/2003
It was sad to see this story come to and end but Im glad you'll be writing more! As always, I will read and review your story whenever you have an update. Hope to see this new material soon.

Till then...

You're still one of my favorite authors and I'm still your number one fan! )

-AzNNEggrOePnOi
Susan chapter 24 . 9/13/2003
Yay! I can't wait for the sequel! I am so glad that you decided to continue with the story line of following their lives as they grow up. Can't wait for monday!
darkaura016 chapter 23 . 9/10/2003
End! No! it can't be the end aren't you gonna make a sequel like when faramir is 15 and boromir 20!
Lady Berenice chapter 23 . 8/20/2003
Fantastic chapter. Your treatment of the family dynamics is really very well done. It's so easy to imagine what the Stewards' family might have been like when the boys were young. This goes a long way to explain the respect that Faramir still retains for his father in the books, even though Denethor doesn't treat him terribly well when he's an adult. The tension was perfectly handed - though, I too, feel sorry for poor Beregond, having to inform the Steward that his son presumed dead.
stearchica chapter 23 . 8/19/2003
Hey! I just found your story and read right from the beginning to the end! I loved it! I have never read such a good story about Boromir and Faramir. As i was saying once in a debate, i think these two share a close relationship and im glad to see im not the only one. wonderful portrayal of the gondorian family!

congratulations!
CRIMS0NKNIGHT chapter 23 . 8/19/2003
Wow, after such a long wait, I am in awe.

I think you are the most awesome writer I

have had the pleasure of knowing here in

the fan fiction community. I have a great deal of respect for you and I am grateful that you have

taken the time to write this story.