Reviews for After the Dust Has Settled
red279 chapter 5 . 9/9
Yes YES YES YES YES YES!
Wow this is soooo good
broken5pieces chapter 5 . 6/13
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I oh my God I can't believe that ending so fucking true. You all Avengers u call urselfs heroes... Look at the true hero right here in your face d one and only true 15 year old Spiderman!
Katla1 chapter 5 . 6/11
That scene in Homecoming is... so... powerful. I am so happy that Stark got to witness it in this one-shot. Thank you.
Katla1 chapter 4 . 6/11
Busted, Tony. :) I wish Spidey wasn't so young! I love it, but I'm so scared for him. This one-shot is so cute. They all are!
Katla1 chapter 3 . 6/11
This is my favourite one-shot so far. It just makes me MELT. Eek! I feel all fuzzy inside! I love these two!
(I found you through your Trollhunters fics, one of which I have favourited, and now that I've found you expect lots of comments/reviews because I am loving your stuff!)
Kitty Snowdrop chapter 5 . 5/29
Thank you for this!
multyfangirl20 chapter 5 . 5/23
Welcome to parenthood Tony
multyfangirl20 chapter 4 . 5/23
So papa Tony and uncle Rhodey
Uhmmm may found out in the end of the movie
actlikesummer chapter 5 . 5/9
I absolutely love this fic. I have been searching for every Tony/Peter story I can find (especially the hurt!Peter stories). And the most recent chapter of this...I’ve been searching for one like it for ages. Thank you!
Oh my gosh this feels so spot on! All the characters were perfect and I wish these scenes were in the movies lol! Thanks for the awesome shots!
Oh my god this story is sooooooo good!
I loved this chapter so much. They're all great but this one was amazing! Thanks for posting!
1humancalledcat chapter 1 . 4/28