Reviews for Original: The Ordinary Irken Repost
Takker chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
I don't know if I ever reviewed this story in the past, but this has always been a favorite of mine, even way back in the day. I re-discovered this story earlier today and just finished re-reading it, and I was pleased to find that I still enjoyed it just as much as I did before. It's nice to know that there are SOME fancharacters that are likeable and that don't have to be mary-sues. I especially enjoyed Willow. anyway, lovely job. I have, and still enjoyed this story. I'm just sorry I never thought to review before.
WingedGuardian137 chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
VERY unique! I applaud you for this idea! Must read further...
KelseyCake chapter 16 . 10/6/2005
This story was INCREDIBLE! there are no words for how grat you write. I now mak a religion based on you and your story for you are a god!

I love your story.
Kkwy chapter 16 . 7/26/2005
wow. You write really well. That was a great story.
snorkack chapter 16 . 9/8/2004
i read this fanfic a while ago and i really liked it, it was a great story and i enjoyed it very much.
Dark Destiny chapter 15 . 3/15/2004
wow.. it's been a long time since i looked this story up. I'm glad i did. The epilogue was perfect. This has been and will always be one of my faves.
Faith chapter 16 . 3/11/2004
*Claps* This is one of the best stories on ! You should be very proud of what you have accomplished!
Hope you continue writing,I'm sure you'll do wonderfully in whatever you choose!
Cyndy chapter 16 . 3/10/2004
Well done.
Lyn chapter 16 . 3/10/2004
Again, lovely. What more is there to say? I'm glad that this had a happy ending. I guessed that Original would never marry, and that Willow would leave Raine sooner or later. I'm glad that Celeste has a good life. I'll bet she served to make Original and Willow proud.
Lyn chapter 15 . 3/10/2004
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. I'm so glad that you updated. This is one of my favorite stories, still and probably always. And I'm still weird in the aspect that Raine is my favorite character in this story.
Blame roleplaying. Talk to you in a bit.
~Lyn
Quietus chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
This fic rocks! _~
Invader Ari chapter 15 . 9/7/2003
YAY! Never thought that banana would come in handy, but it DID! Damn selfish Gregg...I wouldn't forgive him either. Hurry and type more! ::sposed to be doin homework:: .
Faith chapter 15 . 9/6/2003
Ohh! Suspence,man! Col...Keep it up!
Dark Destiny chapter 15 . 9/6/2003
That.. word i can't say! Stupid Gregg. I thought for a while he might be nice .. Oh well. Sorry I have not reviewed so much.. I have been reading and enjoying this, i'm just really, really lazy. (*); yea well this is an interesting turn of events and i hope to read more soon.
DibsLyn chapter 15 . 9/5/2003
AW! I really hope that Willow isn't dead, but I have a funny feeling that she's not. I'll be pretty stunned if she is. Anyway...well, I didn't expect the story to take this sort of twist,but hey, I like it! My brain always dies when I try to review this story. Like now. I've been writing this review for half an hour now. Okay make that an hour. Pfft. Keep getting distracted...well, anyway, I'll end blandly with my usual request for you to update soon...but did you really expect me to say any different?

~Lyn