Reviews for The House on the Hill
leebeenz chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
This was awesome, I loved it! I loved the way you wrote Newkirk, LeBeau and especially Carter. They are such a good team.
snooky-9093 chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
So happy to see a contribution from you. This was delightfully spooky! The dynamic between the 3 was perfect and I loved the twist. I shall have to reread the other story in due course!
janna12 chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
I am just wondering if they took the round of drinks.

I loved your original story and am glad for the update. I wonder if they will start to put the pieces together on who Nimrod is?
Book 'em Again chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
You built up the suspense and I could see the references to your other story even though its been a while since I read it. Your dialogue felt right, you showed they're all friends, but their personalities came through, especially Carter's. Carter does have that ability to see things that others overlook. Oh, and the final line was laugh out loud worthy. Great way to end thing!
Sgt. Moffitt chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Just excellent, as always, and it's terrific to see another story from you! I love your take on the Newkirk/LeBeau/Carter dynamic, especially since Carter shows skills of observation and reasoning despite his goofy exterior. This story does indeed have spooky overtones reminiscent of your earlier story, and it's a great vehicle for the return of Nimrod. He definitely took pleasure in toying with the Heroes in the only episode in which he is mentioned, so it's entirely fitting that he put our boys through their paces in this!
The Wild Wild Whovian chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
Very nice!
la-hija-de-Dios chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
This was great! :D You did a great job! I love how Nimrod had things which the three were known for in the cabin! Man, I need to write another story in this fandom! It's been forever! Anyway, I enjoyed this immensely! Please keep up the good work!
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
Really good!
Bits And Pieces chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
Ooh, I really liked the spooky atmosphere of this; I was very anxious for them to figure out what was going on. The idiom you used fit perfectly, as well as a few others I caught that weren't on the challenge list. Very well-written, as usual, and I loved how it turned out! So glad you could contribute a story for the SSSW challenge this year!
lalalei chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
Nice story! I was constantly guessing what was happening up until the end XD Of course it'd be Nimrod. Or Marya. XD Is the wax museum a reference to one of your earlier stories or something from the show? It doesn't ring any bells of the top of my head.

I loved everyone's characterization! I'D love to see Hogan's face too XD