Reviews for Through His Eyes
dy-bookworm chapter 5 . 6/19
Oh~~ I really anticipating Shikaku and Naegi's reunion :3 I somehow shippin' them :) Eagerly waiting for the next chapter ~w~
Slytherson chapter 5 . 2/19
Wow what will naruto and raiu say when told their brothers!?
Mashiiiee chapter 5 . 2/8
please update
ShugoYuuki123 chapter 5 . 2/8
Hope everything goes well for her!
Scribleyellow chapter 5 . 1/29
This is really good and dramatic, keep up the good work
Jessicamathews65 chapter 5 . 1/26
So awesome can't wait for more thanks
Wait so from that other one where Naegi doesn't off herself if she had just waited five years to pop out a baby it would've been Naruto?

And now there's two outliers, Raiu and Asuka (very feminine name, by the way). Are they both Reborn or maybe neither of them? Maybe Asuka? Because technically they're both born to important people (Hokage and Honorable Daughter) but then Hiruzen had two Reborn children, which I'm sure is a bit different. And Raiu could be just another child from a random person, not a Reborn.

I feel sad. Minato moved on. Of course, Naegi would want him to if she was dead, but he's also dead now. Didn't even know that Naegi and Raiu survived. And his last word was Naegi...
emily4498 chapter 5 . 1/19
I can't wait for more!
Whitwhit1893 chapter 5 . 1/7
Ta-da indeed. Thanks for updating! This was an excellent chapter!
Zilcho chapter 5 . 1/7
A little short and meh. Good to see you are back. Can't wait another 3-4 months to see how it will go.
trynmailme chapter 5 . 1/7
Welcome back...long time no see... Thanks for the update..can't wait for the brothers to meet.
hachinonana chapter 5 . 1/6
Oh gosh almost done with college? I'm happy for you! Hope life is great after school finishes :)

Hmm...will she tell them that she doesn't trust Danzou? That's risky, isn't it? But I hope Raiu can make friends now since he was always on the move. Family bonding will be great too. He seems really out of place and shy or awkward around people, like when he called Asuma Uncle. It must be a big change for him. I'm cheering for you, Raiu!

I don't know if all of Naegi's past friendships will break down at this, but I hope at least some remain. I feel really sorry for them too. They're hurt because they cared. And I'm looking forward to Naegi meeting Asuka again!
bored411 chapter 5 . 1/6
ooh boy. can't wait to see how that explanation goes. so please update this again soon!
starrat chapter 5 . 1/6
I loved it looking forward to the next chapter
asdfghhjkl chapter 5 . 1/6