Reviews for What a Boy Wants
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww chapter 6 . 1/18
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW X3 PERFECT AMOUNT OF SMEXIN3SS AND FLUFFY IT WAS FABBBB
Guest chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
Hehe, I love dominant!Harry, he's my favourite. Good story, I enjoyed reading it.
Mila Pink chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
I loved the fic. Harry found the hot, Draco did not escape, nor he wanted.

kisses
kyatariina chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
Great story! loved it funny, cute, oh and super HOT
Blue Roselette chapter 6 . 6/4/2011
OMG! Your story rocks, I liked it a lot and I can't wait for any other juicy stories that you have cookin' up in that hair bent brain of yours xD You rule!
Harry-Draco-dreamer chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
lol this was cute!
Tomnomlinson chapter 6 . 3/15/2010
i love it!
InsoluableInsanity chapter 6 . 3/8/2010
yummy yummy
Micuko chapter 6 . 4/2/2008
aww, cute! I love this fic!*_*
Shire Fey chapter 6 . 3/25/2008
10 Stars and some cookies *hands the author a plate of cookies*
SilverFlameoftheWindScar chapter 6 . 9/23/2007
AW! HOW SWEET! Sorry...I got a cavity. I loved the seduction. I think I got a nosebleed somewhere along the way of this fic. Loveable and fuckable! XD
misfit writer16 chapter 6 . 9/14/2007
love it
Renee Stancato chapter 6 . 4/16/2007
First of, I havn't read Harry Potter past the first chapter of the first book - but this story, so makes me want to. If there was just a HINT of this sweet kind of slash in it...I would be picking up the books like there was no tommorrow.

Despite that glaring lack of neccesary information, I read this story for sheer WTH factor, because I've liked every story I've read by you so far.

I was, of course, not dissapointed. I'm not quite sure of Harry's "godliness" is just there for whatever, or was supposed to be serious...But it earned more than a few laughs from me! ;) And I like the personality you bestowed upon Draco. A lot. So much more enjoyable than "Snotty Stupid Slytherin" which seems to me much more common. And I'm having some serious issues correlating Harry-from-movies with Harry-in-this-story. I didn't think the boy, er, teen, could pull of seductive...But you have once again proven a stellar writer! So many people have botched a character-with-a-mission, but I am happy to say this is most definitly not one of those stories!

The ending was cute, and sappy, and fluffy, and happy, but only after both had remembered they are still attached to the mortal world were problems still exist! Very real, and very well done, I guess is what I'm trying to say, lol.
rianess chapter 6 . 1/13/2007
brilliant! And a very touching ending.
Vegas Chick chapter 6 . 9/13/2006