Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of the Gamer
Beilux chapter 7 . 4/21
Just checking you know England doesn't have raccoons right? XD great story anyways
Jack chapter 9 . 4/20
in the summary it says 'the gamer is coming to hogwarts!' fuckin liar. harry going through hogwarts with the gamer is why i came here. this story is bullshit filled with stupidity and the only logic it follows is what YOU think is cool.
that's grate can;t wate to read it
mythrica chapter 9 . 4/6
yea found this again misplaced notification. thanks for continuing great story
martin.presston.9 chapter 9 . 3/29
i realy hope you get your mojo back for writing, this story realy needs to continue its realy good and worth the time to read it so i thank you for taking the time to share your imagination with us, and if you can answer this? do you plan on continuing this one or is it dead now?
Spetsnaz Pinkie Pie chapter 9 . 3/26
will their be an update?
Casey Neal chapter 5 . 2/21
Yet another disappointment.
The first few chapters were okay although I did a lot of skipping, but fuck Mary Sue characters. Do you not think that you already had enough going on with the gamer powers, but now you have to be all dramatic and ruin a kind of good story. Personally I would of really left the dursleys alone especially marge and just focus on the story instead of adding more fuel and more power to Harry. The whole accidental magic bs that took out 12 Aurors…. Man get the fuck out of here with your cliché fanfiction.
frustratedmind chapter 3 . 2/12
i wish people would stop writing games manual and start to write a story about a character with gamer abilities. most of the writing is inundated with info that wouldn't add to the story, and just be forgotten and never get mentioned ever again.
I need more please we've all been waiting
Estrela Polar chapter 9 . 1/23
Vc colocou o Harry sobre o poder de um ceifador, ainda mais um tão perigoso e que a Morte quer a pele dele por ter digamos matado o filho da Morte.
You said youd update but no update whyyy
Kaneki-Ken21 chapter 9 . 1/11
wtf? Like for real wtf?, I was thinking this was going good then you do this sht. I think I'll pass, good luck to your future endeavor author.
Dr Gero chapter 9 . 1/6
I haven't checked this story out in a long time but I'm glad I came back to it, this has been fun! Originally it kind of lost me around chapters 4-5 (wasn't a huge fan of the transformation and the change of pacing at the time) but now that there's more and that little arc is over, it really grabbed me again. I'm digging the AU or expanded universe you're making and I'm looking forward to seeing more.
Thanks for writing this out for all of us!
candace.m.olufs chapter 9 . 1/3
Sorry but I won't read anymore. The idea that he can claim Harry for a deal made with others is bull. There was no agreement whatsoever on Harry's part to be involved in any deals. And the adults in question in no way have any hold over Harry or his fate. They aren't his parents and aren't related to him at all. They just want to find him for their own purposes however well meaning they may be. If they really can make deals on Harry's behalf than anybody in the world looking for a lost child can make a deal with the devil that gets them involved just because they are the target of the search.
DrReadnoShit chapter 9 . 1/1
This chapter was complete garbage. How could Harry pay the price of a deal between Dumbledore and O'Dimm? Doesn't make any fucking sense to me.
2,126 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »