Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of the Gamer
xerad chapter 9 . 15h
Well, Harry is NOT going to be Happy like at all lol XD kidnaped and branded is a bad way to wake up they are hella Lucky that he use that bomb already because the wrong word will trigger a fight to dead they better make a good case with a friendly face when he wake up...

Because honestly do they think a Runaway is going to be Happy to get kidnaped? His last family push him to the breaking point then he have to fight for his live then the same people that almost kill him kidnaped him to tell him this is your family now live here because i tell you...yeah that will go Right

Granted is unfair to group all the wizard like that but on Harry PoV that's more or less what happen they better be carefull with the dursly mess while they try to make him stay peafully

So yeah i wanna see how It goes regarless be fight or chat eh no that he can win with dumbeldore and flamel there but he can escape in a few ways id create come to mind as one the thing that almost everyone will be unable to block and he can use to leave there's also the fact that howards is a going to look like a waste of time since he can just use books to learn spell's But that's the 'GAMER' side on Harry side (literal child) even if he goes to Howard to raid the library Friends may make him stay plus quest and Dungeons at Howard
x29 chapter 9 . 5/1
Greetings first. I have read your story (which is difficult since I can only understand a little English and the translator eats some things) and I really love what you are doing so far.
It seems interesting to me to give Harry the Gamer ability and I can only imagine how it will affect him at Hogwarts in the future (I easily see dungeons in the forest, the lake, and the castle catacombs), but it seems unlikely that anyone will realize Harry's ability and even try to take advantage of it (more now that he will have a family than if he paid attention to him) The character of O'Dimm intrigues me, but after seeing what he asked to help I can almost imagine his future interventions in the boy's life (and it is not difficult for me to imagine that Voldemort has unfinished business with him). For the rest I hope that the story remains as interesting as it has been until now and I want to see what will change in the boy's school life now that he is already fully in the magical world. With that dichop, take care and we'll read another time.
bloodbrother 18 chapter 9 . 4/30
Can't wait for more post soon and holy shit who is that
Merkoid chapter 5 . 4/18
I honestly thought that Harry had turned into something like an Anzu.
Hmmm chapter 9 . 4/15
Interesting! Good to hear that the crossover stuff is being kept to the minimum to make it meaningful when it is used :)
Ashmole chapter 9 . 4/14
I am curious how you rationalize him being able to claim Harry. He is not Dumbledores property is he? Why would Dumbledore be able to essentially give others lives away as if their agency is his to command. Harry has never met these people before, he did not consent to any deals. I can only think of the magical guardian angle but still. This also basically procludes Harry ever really making nice with any of them. And I dont mean in the angsty fanfiction trope of Harry being an overly combative ass, but in the "I have literally never met any of you before and you sold me into slavery!" or "my face! my beautiful face!" kind of way. Also "What do you mean your my guardian! Why did you have me kidnapped to only sell me into slavery!"
Also how would his gamer powers tie into this. Unless they come from him (gaunter) or something I dont see them making nice with any outside force attempting to breach its functions. Perhaps an approach where the game desperately fights against it and glitches out a little. Perhaps helping Harry by unlocking some powers and functions super early and hurting him by closing off some functions at random. I dont know. I look forward to tge next chapter..
Martin-di-Arcov chapter 9 . 4/13
nice chapter! I'm really curious about how will Harry react when he wakes up
Schlepian chapter 6 . 4/13
Wasn't expecting this sharp departure from normal gamer fic things.

Interesting new creature/animagus take.
Robs511 chapter 9 . 4/13
I was enjoying the chapter...until that last bit came. That was a huge deal breaker for me. I don't know why the author feels the need to introduce a godlike character and have him play around with the world. His simple presence makes all plots, progresses, threats seem minor and makes me dislike the story. And now that branding thing...like wtf? Unless you have a plot to permanently kill him, i cant see myself enjoying this story anymore. Harry's progress and strength seems absolutely nothing when you have someone capable of casually imprisoning him without even a hint of resistance, no matter how much harry may grow in the future.
Spellflame chapter 9 . 4/11
Cool
2Unreal chapter 9 . 4/8
I'm not gonna lie mate, I love this fanfiction.

On a side note, will he still go through Hogwarts? it might be interesting, but you might also want to take a look at a kind of 'Witcher' route. you know, monster hunter and stuff.

Can't wait for your next chapter!
Kairan1979 chapter 9 . 4/8
Aaand... Gunther strikes again! I wonder if The System can offer Harry a way out.
Kairan1979 chapter 8 . 4/8
Gaunter-O-Dimm? Albus is screwed if he makes a deal with him.
Kairan1979 chapter 7 . 4/7
So Harry's attempts to hide didn't work against Olivander.
Kairan1979 chapter 4 . 4/7
Just when I hoped to see Dursleys finally pay, you had to rescue them?
2,063 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »