Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of the Gamer
GuyGamer chapter 8 . 2/20
Oh god
It doesn't make sense for them not having a will which I seriously doubt would be the case, somehow means they get the Potters family money.

No chance in he'll the wizard families would allow that kind of bs. Especially with assassination plots and dark lords wiping out families.

Don't understand the point of having the goblins rob Harry and really don't like it. Whether it makes sense or not. Again I don't see how it does.
So games have been pulled forward it seems. Wonder what else that reason would be since even the Playstation was.

I get D&D 4th version being brought forward when I think only 2nd edition just came out due to wanting to use it. Don't know why the ps3 has already come out though when I don't think ps1 was even out.
Andorxor chapter 9 . 2/9
Thats not how deals work. You can not just say that guy that you do not know over there signed a contract now you are my slave
Im Not a Hoe chapter 2 . 2/9
Great potential, and i like your flow, ill be back when this fic is marked completed cuz as an audio fic listener i cant stand the constant game mechanic explainations interupting the story progress
Weebsweb chapter 9 . 1/25
Oh shit, hopefully Harry’s Gamer abilities come in clutch. Gaunter o’ Dimm is really not someone you wanna fuck around and find out with. Great chapter as always. Looking forward to more!
Ariadne Venegas chapter 9 . 1/19
But he will get Harry’s soul? Because Harry won nothing. Or he became a puppet of the demon?
Kind out of left field but the transformation is interesting
yoto chapter 9 . 1/11
bon chaitre
Makimass chapter 9 . 1/5
Finally, a chapter that felt like its in HP world. The past few chapters was tedious to read.
oldmantooldrip chapter 9 . 1/4
So where are the new chapters 10 and 11 I only have chapter 9
Uber Ghidorah chapter 9 . 1/4
I recall that this story had more chapters than this as I recall much of this chapter from a past update.
Ate you f*cking serious right! That A**hole better DIE!
and so gaunter finds another loophole and tricks another person
Veodus chapter 9 . 1/4
What happened to chapter 10?
2,258 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »