Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of the Gamer
sudhush chapter 8 . 18h
nicely done chapter and can't wait for the next chapter until then Good Work.
Reviewer guy 433 chapter 3 . 18h
Hey, that's pretty good
SunshineBubbles chapter 8 . 6/17
I hope to see more of this story soon
It isnt enough for you that he's been abused. You kept piling him with further disadvantages. Lost manor home. Lost galleons from the goblins. No will left from his parents. No option but to stay with the Dursleys. Dumbledore justifying his stay with the Dursleys as a lack of option. Why dont you make him blind, deaf mute, and crippled while you're at it. Make him a squib too since you seem to want to have him as downtrodden as you can.
Chazzadagazza chapter 1 . 6/13
Please update this story is brilliant
Uzushiogakure chapter 4 . 6/10
Are you fucking kidding me how would muggle's surpass magicals in medicines? Magicals a centuries ahead of muggle's in medicine I highly doubt muggle's will ever surpass and if you think muggle's could surpass magicals in medicine in a couple of decades then your a moron. Voldemort showed how easy it is to replace limbs if you know the spell when he replaced Worm tails hand. You seriously need to stop favoring the muggle world it makes you story hard to read for anyone with half a brain.
Uzushiogakure chapter 2 . 6/10
Interesting
coyotesteele chapter 1 . 6/8
More please.
Non-sense chapter 4 . 6/6
Non-sense, what is it with inbreeding in those stories? Inbreeding makes recessive genes more like to be carried on, so the assertion that "inbreeding caused a decline in their past magical abilities(something like that)" is entirely incorrect, in fact the opposite would've happened.
Not that makes it any less disgusting.
Baumbarth chapter 8 . 6/5
Really awesome story. The concept of Yennefer being Harry's Grandmother and teachinh him is amazing!
Shuten chapter 8 . 5/29
I like this very much.
Hope to see more chapters soon.
The Phenomenal Flair chapter 8 . 5/28
So not all of Magical Earth's wizards and witches use wands? Good to know.
chm01 chapter 8 . 5/27
after re-reading this chapter I can't shake the feeling that maybe Harry stumbled into Ciri's grave somehow, impossible I know but aside from Geralt there were not many more wolf witchers
Argent Stonecutter chapter 4 . 5/27
Should probably describe the wandless maguc he performed to demonatrate to the Tonks. I assume it was Soul Dart but you don't actually say.
Argent Stonecutter chapter 1 . 5/25
I was born 20 years before canon Harry and D&D and computer based role playing games were absolutely a thing by the early '80s. The first popular computer based first person combat game, Wizardry, came out in 1980, and the very first multi-user adventure game, Oubliette on the Plato system, is even older... it came out in 1977. Origins, which I started going to in the early '80s, was already huge and full of D&D players.

You don't need to time-shift Harry to give him a "gamer" context.
1,220 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »