Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of the Gamer
QueenRiddle chapter 1 . 10/6
Can you please post the older version again? I’ve just found out about your stories and I really want to read the original work...
PhoenixVixenRosezeria chapter 1 . 10/2
can you please put the original version back up cause i haven't read it and just found you. i would like to compare the old to the new
deadal chapter 9 . 9/10
I would advice to keep the old version online, eventually editing the title: as it is the fic is gone, maybe for ever
WOLF1989 chapter 9 . 9/6
WHY! Why couldn't you have at least kept up the old versions of your stories?! I really did like reading them and would of even if you are doing a rewrite. *Sad LOL* I started to read your Naruto Dawn of the Gamer but then for 30 chapters the same message. All I could think was, "What the BLEEP?!" While I'm glad you're improving your writing, changing all of the gamer chapters to this message is just plain annoying. I will be following you as a author but still come on! :(?
Locothehood chapter 9 . 9/4
important announcement copy paste
come on man
I came here looking for the update and this happens
I get it you're rewriting cool once is enough
bro there was no need to kill all the previous chapters to boot.
I was enjoying the story for what it was.
nothing will ever be perfect... ... ever
same for your naruto variation of the gamer.
yeah people can and will be dicks but no need to flip the board for those enjoying the show.
That said good luck with the rewrite. loco out
yoiru chapter 1 . 9/4
is it possible for you to repost the old story? i understand that you want to rewrite it but i would like to read the original to get an idea of what i'll be reading soon! Thnx!
Your mother smells of avocado
FFdotNET chapter 1 . 8/30
You should really get some content up, and quickly. It is against Fan fiction guidelines to have a fic with just A/N and no content.
FanBoy01 chapter 9 . 8/30
This rewriting is unnecessary in my opinion. But whatever makes you happy.
Haydoge chapter 1 . 8/29
Oof
Zeuseus chapter 1 . 8/29
Really looking forward to seeing what you do with these two stories since I agree that the quality of your writing has been much improved in the more recent chapters that were posted compared to where you started.

Happy Editing :)
w1362713 chapter 9 . 8/29
good luck and no worries your writing was already great cant wait til you start releasing them again
hunzbookwyrm chapter 1 . 8/29
Great but why not leave it in place until you have rewritten it?
Battlesny chapter 9 . 8/29
wow, over 4 thousand faves and the entire thing is just scrapped
Batros940 chapter 9 . 8/28
Don't give us author notes give us a story. We are a patient bunch and are willing to wait a long time for a good story but if all your gonna do is give us a authors note then don't bother and just work on the bloody story. I just blew threw all nine notes thinking there might be a story istdad I find notes. That's frustrating.
1,260 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »