Reviews for We run this town
DarkSuspense chapter 23 . 7/8
Just curious, was Skye a nod to SHIELD? Cuz it really felt like it. Anyway, good story. I enjoyed it.
orthankg1 chapter 23 . 4/21
Very nice end.
orthankg1 chapter 22 . 4/21
Very nice.
OllielovesDinah chapter 23 . 4/15
I haven't been commenting but I've been following every word. You know how I feel about this ending but it's cool. I've never read a fic where they or her or him would ever hang up their masks so this was ground breaking. I like that her dad knows and Tommy lived and Skye didn't turn into Felicity. I will never get enough of Lauriver but so long as there is fanfiction and authors like you I will be back. Thank you.
LycoX chapter 23 . 4/15
I'm... I'm not crying. I've just got something in my eye is all. Fantastic ending and I'm glad to see Tommy's alive and okay with things. Lance... Well... He would be more upset she's pregnant with Oliver's kid then her being a vigilante, lol. Something tells me however that a normal, boring life isn't gonna be in the cards for them.

And its a pity there won't be a sequel but understandable why you would choose not to do so. Again, fantastic ending to a great story.
CarVie16 chapter 23 . 4/15
Too bad it ends here, but at least the story had a nice conclusion. The story was great, really. I wasn't so sure about Skye, but she grew on me. Although, I kinda wished Quentin didn't know about Oliver and Laurel's secret. But that's not to take away from how awesome this story has been from start to finish.

#Lauriver
Aryan229 chapter 23 . 4/15
Good story. Oliver and Laurel have happy ending.
Conrad dalton chapter 23 . 4/14
This NEEDS a sequel.
Bl4ckHunter chapter 23 . 4/13
No dead Tommy this time? * phew *
Hh, I was wondering whether he would connect the dots or not about Oliver and Laurel.
Also no second earthquake machine this time? Well, why not? I guess it's the happy ending that could have been...
Nice story.
supercode chapter 23 . 4/13
Great story! Wraps up most of the loose ends, but I'm still wondering what would happen with Blood and Slade, since you aren't writing a sequel...
NaomiBlue chapter 23 . 4/13
I'm happy with the ending. Thanks for sharing.
MarkMcG9718 chapter 23 . 4/13
This is a great story can you at least do an epilogue
Michael Weyer chapter 23 . 4/13
Excellent ending. Tommy lives, love him figuring out who Ollie was and he and Caitlin make a good couple (I like the "he was very cool" line). Wouldn't mind some sort of follow-up, even a one-shot of more of them afterward trying to move on but of course, things are never so easy. Still, a great tale and enjoyed it a lot.
jamesaubrey41 chapter 1 . 4/13
Can you do a Oliver and Shado story please
Phillipe363 chapter 23 . 4/13
A enjoyable chapter

I liked all the action in this, from Laurel and Diggle rescuing Oliver to the finale fight between Oliver, Diggle and Malcolm.

So I didn't see the twist coming of Laurel telling her dad or Tommy figuring out Oliver and Laurel's nighttime jobs. For Quentin yeah Laurel telling him, makes sense given they needed to get the people out of The Glades.

Very nice change of them managing to stop The Undertaking completely which actually allows the city a chance to heal instead of what happened in the show, where it broke Starling.

Oh Malcolm being dead, well I like alot.

Tommy being chill with Oliver and Laurel over everything is a nice and welcome change. Makes Tommy shall we say more mature.

The people on The List being exposed and now under investigation, I didn't see coming but that works since like Laurel said they are not around to threaten the city.

For Oliver and Laurel at the very end deciding to hang up the masks and live normal lives? Given how safe the city is, this choice makes sense and yeah I can see them doing it.

Also it for sure doesn't feel like Oliver and Felcity running off in 3x23.

A great story.