Reviews for Your Body Is a Weapon
mintlumos chapter 1 . 11/25
But seriously, we need an update.
Sebbychan2191 chapter 41 . 11/16
Omg I am eagerly awaiting the next update. I love this so much! I will literally die if I dont get more. Please? How bout an update as a Christmas present? All joking aside this is an amazingly written fanfic and it literally transports me in the story, I look forward to seeing more of your work.
Waiting patiently your fan
Sebby
PatientKitsune chapter 41 . 10/27
I have been reading on this sight for upwards of three years now and this story is by far my favorite and I so desperately wish it to continue.
Rachel chapter 41 . 10/19
PLEASE UPDATE! We miss you :'(
Elyon5 chapter 41 . 10/16
I just have to say (again probably) that Im so impressed by your writing. How you manage to form natural conversations, alive characters and settings. I keep coming back to this story hopeing to see more.
xXred-sky-dosyXx chapter 41 . 8/28
I never shipped Junkrat x Symmetra, but you sir have made me see it. Now this is my otp of the game.

The story and the characters are so well written. This is by far one of the best fanfics I have ever read. I hope you will return to this piece of art when you have the time and inspiration.
Multi Allegiance chapter 41 . 8/27
oh dear lord, bless you for writing this, not only is ur characterization,(not only for the main pairing) on point but uve made symmetra's internal struggle- damn near infuriating- believable. Lord knows i wanna shove em in a room and not let them out till its sorted but uve approached it in such a way that has made it realistic and not some 'known u for five min and even tho we barely know each other wanna bang?' type thing, for which i just wanna say damn good job. Also really like the way youve added the details to each character and given them depth, even the more 'background' ones. Overall its a stunner and im excitedly lookin forward to where its gonna progress and hopin someone will make a move before i /explode/. thanks
Multi Allegiance chapter 41 . 8/27
Alice chapter 41 . 8/18
Wow, this entire story has been captivating! I stormed through all the chapters in one day, it was so hard to stop! I just couldn't until I was done! I hope you continue this story whenever you have time - This is fantastically written and planned! All the characters are incredibly well done and I can't help but root for this ship that I had never thought of before! Cheers!

P.S. Pls Symmetra just go get him omg honey just do it
Jenny chapter 41 . 8/12
I fucking love everything about this
A Smol Junker chapter 2 . 8/12
OH MY GOD
I FUCKIN' LOVE THIS
TheDrewster119 chapter 41 . 8/9
I'm just gonna pray that this gets a sequel or more chapters. such a good story.
glantern3601 chapter 1 . 8/2
Really hope you come back to this one.
Beautiful Bleeding Rose chapter 1 . 7/10
would you please continue this! I am in love with this!
pattie mayonnaise chapter 41 . 7/5
Wow, this has been such a ride. You've drawn me so into this pairing. Sometimes I get so frustrated with Satya because she keeps questioning herself and it's like..YES, you like him, you want him, now GET it girl. You've done so well with Jamison's personality, balancing his sweetness, badass-ness, and some nerdiness. I can't wait until Satya lets her heart be free. Their dynamic together is wonderful. Can't wait for what happens next~