Reviews for Your Body Is a Weapon
dcco64 chapter 41 . 6/23
First of all. Incredible work. This was remarkable and an absolute pleasure to read. I do hope to see this continue, it had me hooked from the start! I can't wait to see how this ends.
Second, thank you. Like I said it was a wonderful read- everything I could hope for in a work like this. Please, keep up your amazing work. : )
Caucasian Commando chapter 41 . 6/14
Absolutely beautiful. I never imagined Junkrat and Symmetra being a ship of mine, but dear God somehow you pulled it off expertly. If there's more to this story somewhere (maybe in your other works?), I'm DEFINITELY looking for it. I can't even put into words how much I loved this story or list all the things I love about it, but simply put it's one of the two best fanfictions I've ever read*, quite possibly my favorite!

*for context, I've read 18,317 fanfictions in the last six years, this one being #18,316
Update motherfucket
Patrick chapter 41 . 4/26
... WHY?! Why did this stop! Come back! I need more! It was just finally picking up, she was finally relising. COME BACK! T-T
Roth Prime chapter 8 . 4/15
I've personally just gotten into this couple through other means, but the way you portray the characters, the story,and the way the two grow closer together and fall in love is very good and very well thought out. I especially like how when the two first meet they don't get along until later on in the story, and how Junkrat and Roadhog aren't noble heroes when they joined Overwatch. They're just doing it because they want a big fat pay. I don't read mountains of Overwatch fanfiction but I wouldn't be surprised if some fanfics out there just made the two noble and loving heroes. Anyway, this story is great. And I can't wait to see what comes next.
That’s it?!
plssssss chapter 41 . 3/23
omfg continue this pls
Avid reader chapter 41 . 3/16
I sincerely hope you can update soon, the chemistry between this two characters is astounding. I never imagined this two together, and somehow, you were able to make it real, for me at least... I'm speechless.
I wait anxiously for the next installment and hope you are okay.
This very good man entrancing
Sandafairy chapter 40 . 2/3
ALSO: I need to tell you that you also write every Overwatch character with vivid detail that is sometimes borderline scary. When I’m reading this you literally bring the character to life and I honestly forget that’s what they are: characters. It’s just so extremely authentic and just...real.
Sandafairy chapter 41 . 2/3
Wow...I don’t even know where to begin. I approached this fanfiction with some hesitation because I could never see myself reading something invoking Symmetra and Junkrat, but holy hell, you pulled it off incredibly well! You have an eye for detail and a wonderful gift in narration. The way you write these characters gives off the effect that you know them personally. The way you write them is so absolutely perfect, like yin and yang. You take 2 separate entities and mesh them together in a beautiful manner. This is by far the best fanfiction in the Overwatch community and the best fanfic I’ve read so far this year. Every day for a week straight I’d put everything aside just to read this, and when I wasn’t able to read it I’d anticipate what was yet to come. This story was constantly on my mind because I honestly couldn’t wait to read more. I’d stay awake late into the night reading it because every chapter presented something new and better. Thank you for taking the time to dedicate yourself to this story. And I encourage you, no, implore you to continue with this. I know it’s been nearly a year but this isn’t something you can just give up on. I’m willing to wait as long as needed for more chapters. I NEED to know how this ends. I NEED to know who wins the bet and what the gift is. Or if Symmetra eventually leaves Overwatch. Please & thank you.
M chapter 41 . 1/15
Truly a great story. While I am discomforted at the lack of updates, I will still say this was an amazing read. Whether you are still updating or not doesn’t matter, as I have enjoyed every chapter from start to finish.
mintlumos chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
But seriously, we need an update.
Sebbychan2191 chapter 41 . 11/16/2017
Omg I am eagerly awaiting the next update. I love this so much! I will literally die if I dont get more. Please? How bout an update as a Christmas present? All joking aside this is an amazingly written fanfic and it literally transports me in the story, I look forward to seeing more of your work.
Waiting patiently your fan
Sebby
PatientKitsune chapter 41 . 10/27/2017
I have been reading on this sight for upwards of three years now and this story is by far my favorite and I so desperately wish it to continue.