Reviews for Your Body Is a Weapon
TheFox chapter 41 . 10h
Love the story. Keep it up mate.
dead to be forgotten chapter 1 . 6/19
chapter 35 made me get tea and drink it. it was green tea with jasmine and lotus flower.
Noice chapter 1 . 6/17
One of my all time favs! I didnt think id like this fic due to the rareship but u made me believe it to be canon. Your characterization is perfectly on point and the way you implement the other characters (like reaper and widow) make for an unforgettable story! Hope you update soon u absolute gebius
Plzzzz keep this going I've been legit reading this for the past few days,day and night and I need to know how this story ends. Good job on this story honeslty one of the best stories out there.
Fantastic writing and story. Most people don't find this to be a believable ship. Even I doubted it but was curious to see if anyone could contradict that thought. You certainly did. My only complaint is that you left us with a rather unsatisfying cliff hanger but I wouldn't say that it's the worse. You have a sequel in mind or is this the end?
Bacwux chapter 1 . 6/11
I need this to have an ending. A proper ending. It needs it so bad.
Please add more onto this. I have gotten so into the entire story and im left on that. I need more of this amazing story. This is the story i wanted to read, and i want it to continue on further.
Lira chapter 41 . 6/7
Ahh I can't wait for the next chapter. These stories are amazing tbh.
Curious though, are we going to see any of the other characters like Orisa, Sombra, Bastion?
Hispanic.chaos chapter 24 . 6/6
Here I am a burly plumber man and you had me squealing like a little girl at the end...I love this fic keep it up
Rhadamir chapter 1 . 5/23
Please continue this good sir, easily the best story for Overwatch on the whole site.
theelusivewindrose chapter 1 . 5/19
You know a fic is good when it gets you to board a ship. I had no idea I wanted this and now I need it. It even drew me away from my own writing. Please update soon!
Admittedly, I used to be vehemently against even the slightest inkling of a Sym/Junk pairing. Then I stumbled upon your story. It's been quite a long time since I've read a fan fiction that makes me question if it may end up actually becoming cannon. Honestly, I hope you either are a published author already posting this in your spare time or that you truly consider seeking that career. I know that I for one would buy your books. You've managed to keep each character true to form in a way I never thought was viable. I'm impressed, and I look forward to seeing how the rest of the story plays out.
Cosmic Rabbit chapter 41 . 5/9
OH MY GODDDDDDD! Your story is amazing! I finished everything in one day. I NEED to see this story through. This couple needs to ACTUALLY hardcore make out, hardcore confess their love for each other, and have hardcore sex!

Dude, thank you for the time and effort you have put into this story! You have captured our beloved characters so beautifully. I anxiously await the next chapters and I CANNOT WAIT to see what happens next!
BeepLand chapter 41 . 5/7
Hi so this is going to be really long and I doubt you'll read this and I promise you I'm not sugar-coating (I don't usually) but I've just got to tell you.

This is amazing. I honestly haven't read anything so..well written. EVERYTHING about this is just awesome and I love this story so much, I can't even begin to describe how much. I don't usually recommend fanfics to my friends cos I'm a lazy little butthole but I have recommended this one to most of my friends because this one has such an amazing impression on me.

IT'S JUST SO GOOD, MY GOODNESS. I hope you haven't given up on this because I just love the way you've fleshed out all these characters and the slow relationship building between Junkrat and Symmetra. That and your talent of writing so awesomely, like, it's just so beautiful (even though some of the tough words used, I don't understand). I sincerely hope you update soon (whenever you can of course, no pressure :D) because I'm sure a lot of people, other than myself, love this story a LOT. 3
Yo please continue this I read all the way up to this point in a few days completely investigated and thanks for not shuvin' "luv" in every sentence from tracer