Reviews for Harry Potter and the Prince of Ice
Anime-King20 chapter 14 . 4/18/2018
Very good please continue
Ilamay chapter 14 . 3/5/2018
I love it! Just finish reading all the chapters of your story and love it. I'm looking for ward to more. Thanks for writing it. )
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2018
Tupids Yrarrd Afngril
Oh my grud! Im wetting ma panties of the the thought of unrealistic shagging between Harry an Draco! Evan tho JK's canon thay couldn'a stand each uvver!
bubbles1419 chapter 13 . 2/8/2018
Hi
Thank you for writing such a great story. I was wondering if you planned to write more of this story because I would like to read the rest. If you want to contact me my email is
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 13 . 9/8/2016
First and foremost, I want to apologize for getting to this so damn late!

On to more important matters:

I. Freaking. Love. This. Fanfic! This was a really great chapter and I really loved the back and forth that Harry and Draco had (everything from Harry telling Draco why he detests being called 'Potter' to the end of this chapter)
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 12 . 8/16/2016
I'm really enjoying this story so far!
Agushia chapter 12 . 8/14/2016
I absolutely love the way you write juicy moments. Description is so detailed and well-paced I can feel the hawtness! It was a pleasure to read this, hoping for more!
Kemsy chapter 12 . 8/13/2016
fanficfangirl13 chapter 12 . 8/13/2016
Noooo! It can't end there! Not even momentarily! Though I love Luna in this story. She and Pansy would probably get on just fine. And I'm so interested in the letters Harry got! Btw love your name for the minister of magic. Hilarious. Luna helping Harry was great too. And again with Draco being all seductive! Brilliant!
Please update soon! Totally obsessed with this story!
fanficfangirl13 chapter 11 . 8/13/2016
LOVE the chocolate frog thing! Pansy was AWESOME in this chapter, "I'd shag him and I don't even fancy him" ZOMG I lol'd so hard. And I'm glad that Harry decided to let the past go. And Draco's seduction was... ooh! *swoons*
And I'm so happy that they kissed without alcohol.
VampireKnight fang-irl74 chapter 10 . 8/10/2016
I have just finished reading the 10 chapters that are there and I have to say they were really good and they flowed really well compared other fanfics I've read your a good writer
I especially like how you portray pansy as a character!
Purple chapter 10 . 8/7/2016
OH WOW! I can't WAIT to read the next chapters!
fanficfangirl13 chapter 10 . 8/6/2016
"You are so mine." I LOVE IT! *sings* I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED AND IT'S NEVER GONNA STOP! And I'm quite happy that Harry trusts Draco!
fanficfangirl13 chapter 9 . 8/6/2016
Pansy was awesome! This fanfic is going wonderfully! I'm so glad that Harry and Pansy are friends now! And the bet with Theo was hilarious.
fanficfangirl13 chapter 8 . 8/4/2016
I don't know why Harry is so happy, but I'm with Draco; it's weird. And unsettling. And I hope to bloody Merlin that Draco gets to the bottom of it soon. Speaking of soon, can't wait for the next update!