Reviews for Warlock: Corruptor, Traitor, Hero?
SpiffyLeaf chapter 11 . 1/28/2017
just read the whole story and wow, absolutely love it! ive been looking for a nonsexualized warlock story for ages and just.. thankyou!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/24/2017
Please continue this story, it is very interesting and I like how it goes with the Warcraft 3 game, so please continue this.
Creus chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
Very interesting! You have my attention.
Add to Follow/Fav.
Eins minus zwei chapter 3 . 12/9/2016
To simply let the MC meet important people just like that is really bad form... it would have made sense if he meet them later on the battlefield when they are important but this early? this is warcraft and not a bad harem joke -.- also this flaming about Artus when he does not even understand the mans history and position is like a slap to the face for Arthus fans. Arthus before he became the Lich King was a really good and honorable person, and his hole story is a real tragey and not something some nobody child should badmouth about. Also that you make Lady Proudmore act like a brash immature woman without any honor and tact, talking about her private life and that of others really annoys me. Simply look up the history of the Proudmore famely and its prestige... And than look at your nobody MC... do you thing she would even talk to him at all? He even gets some of the rarest and most dangerous magical knowledge for free, when such things are normally guarded harder than anything else...

For me its like seeing the USA giving away atomic bombs and blueprints of their best factories to Africa for free... when in fact those things are guarded harder than anything else. (USA being the order of six and Africa being your stray of an MC.)
Sternritter chapter 11 . 10/31/2016
OC/Sylvanas/Jaina. Btw i love this
Guest chapter 11 . 10/27/2016
Awesome chapter, please continue
Guest chapter 11 . 10/27/2016
Yeah baby! Glad to see its back, I've been hoping and waiting for the next chapter for a while.
Good chapter can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/25/2016
Update the damn story, dumbass! Its awesome as fuck!
Snowmaiden Freya chapter 10 . 9/18/2016
Are you done writing this? If so, I'd like to deconstruct bits and pieces from it to weave it into an upcoming fanfic of mine
SneakyPanda chapter 2 . 7/28/2016
I'm all for OC/Jaina/Sylvanas ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) anyway i love reading about warlock main characters so this is going to be good :D
SneakyPanda chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
Hmm i think im going to like this it's sad what happened to his mother & their home :/
Guest chapter 10 . 7/25/2016
"Eidolon, Jaina and Sylvanas shall remain friends"
DAMNIT!
Evening Star chapter 9 . 7/12/2016
Do update soon, the story is very good so far, love it. I'll vote for Sylvanas for pairing, by the way. All the way.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/27/2016
I vote for Eidolon and Sylvanas
Ducksworth chapter 9 . 6/27/2016
Love the Warcraft 3 model around the story, and how Eidolon fits in it all.
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »